Little question

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

The United States! Where recission is ripping us apart! YAY! *claps*

Default Little question

Yes I know there is another thread about this, but I have a question about leveling and monsters.
    1.Is the leveling fast or is it like hours upon hours?
    2.Are the monsters cool looking?
    3.What's the level cap?
    4. thanks for reading my noob questions. Cabal sounds interesting, just want to know what it's like. The site didn't give me enough. (like normal)

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

1. Leveling is a breeze up to level 40. The game gives you quest after quest till you level up. Once you hit 40, (if you've been keeping up with the quests) you'll notice that after questing you'll have to start grinding a little on your own, to finish up the level. There's a separate category you need to grind, skills. These are a pain to level, but do eventually level up as you level up your character. At some time in the game, you'll notice you'll want to skill grind so you aren't getting your *** kicked by some monsters.

2. The monsters are pretty lame in the beginning. From some videos, they become bigger and badder and end up looking pretty sweet.

3. I believe max level is 170 (could be 180 like above poster, not sure)

4. I like cabal because of the style of the game. It's futuristic, which is definitely a change from all these oriental mmo's. Each class is pretty much balanced, and every class in my opinion is pretty cool, with each class having skills that look awesome. Unfortuneately, for every class, it'll be awhile till you get the awesome looking ones.

Banned Reputation: 10

Maybe you are willing to spending most of your time and energy to play wow.
    But why not have a try something different which could save your time and money? www.8thgame.com open it .you will find surprise things. Like or dislike l wanna you could have a try.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default how do i play war mission

i dont no how 2 play war mission everytyme i get there tyme ran out n dont no what 2 do can anybody plz tel me what do

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

we will suppost blade soul gold!!!!!