Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got questions? I may be able to provide answers.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default Got questions? I may be able to provide answers.

I've played SP for prob ~3 years (sometimes hardcore sometimes on and off). I know how things go I hope and am pretty experienced. I was the 7th person to achieve the moon rank in the english version I believe and currently have all my cards (earth) at lvl 7 with decent skills. Once again, if you have questions, post and I'll answer them if no one else can. Good gaming.

*edit*

I only know about things dealing with in-game stuff. Start-ups and things dealing with outside interference, I have no idea how to help.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

english version? are you talking about malaysia or is there an north america server...

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

Since when was there a North American version? o_O;;

Buttttttt.. HoTtz plays, Malaysian. He teh one that kicked my ass in Teamplay a LONG time ago, almost 2 years ago. xD;;

Quote Originally Posted by iCeyWoLF
    Since when was there a North American version? o_O;;

Buttttttt.. HoTtz plays, Malaysian. He teh one that kicked my ass in Teamplay a LONG time ago, almost 2 years ago. xD;;

Haha now I feel bad, BUT it was a long time ago so I think everything's fine and dandy now.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Question on the floor:

How do you kill lucys? ; ;

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

where do u get the american ver of sp??
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 132

What is your best way of collecting elements? Soloing the Dragon? >.<;

Quote Originally Posted by Xynh
    What is your best way of collecting elements? Soloing the Dragon? >.<;

When I'm bored I try to solo Forest Quest 4. Chests and Cycs.

When I'm really playing I go to Big Match Survival. I go into an 8 player room and use Warren. I have a lvl 7 Earth Ax atm with a bounce up skill. Just on in the corner and spam your ax and when you get crit, you'll take out 5-6 guys in one swing. Or when you see someone in the corner, hit the players/CPUs into the same corner and when they bounce out hit them again and they should die.

I forgot my other method too. When (or if) I have an SS or a Character/Master Card, I solo Dungeon Quest 4 with Prem Hazel.

And to answer your other question, that was during the event of x3 code/ele gain.
    Last edited by HoTtZ; 07-04-2006 at 06:57 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

can you tell me were to download Sp?
    MapleStory:lvl 64 firewiz bera
    Ragnarok lvl 236 xsin (forgot server )
    WaterMargin lvl5 Literatus jingyangserver quiting sry dont like it

Kingdomhearts Forever
    Kingdomhearts 1 lvl95
    Kingdomhearts 2 lvl56 (ain't finished)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 132

Do you prefer swapping? Because I get a great amount of elements when I swap with someone higher level than me.

Can u tell me why it takes 28h to download the game and whats witht he mirror sites?

Kingdomhearts Forever
    Kingdomhearts 1 lvl95

Quote Originally Posted by Xynh
    Do you prefer swapping? Because I get a great amount of elements when I swap with someone higher level than me.

No offense to swappers, but I really don't like them. Swapping is smart, but I just have no respect for them. It's all on you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by YEAHYEAHFORUMFORUM
    Can u tell me why it takes 28h to download the game and whats witht he mirror sites?

As far as I know, it shouldn't take you 28h to d/l the game. Other than that, I don't know. As my first post says, if it's something with starting up, I don't know how to fix it...only in-game questions.

ok this isn't really in-game !!BUT!! with the mirror sites do i just download mirror site 1?

Kingdomhearts Forever
    Kingdomhearts 1 lvl95

Quote Originally Posted by YEAHYEAHFORUMFORUM
    ok this isn't really in-game !!BUT!! with the mirror sites do i just download mirror site 1?

Try 1 for now. If the d/l's too long..then try the other ones.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

i have a question hotz:
    ok so like lets say im using shamoo and shes a fire att. And im using all water cards while i use her. Do the water cards i use have any affects on my character? or do they not do a single thing since she is a fire att. not water. If every different kind of element card DOES do affect on the opposite element character, then what REALLY is the point of different kinds of element cards when they all do the same damage and same stuff in the game???

p.s. i doubt anyone is gonna understand what im trying to ask here

but try to atleast explain stuff relating to this if u can...

Quote Originally Posted by saranghhae
    i have a question hotz:
    ok so like lets say im using shamoo and shes a fire att. And im using all water cards while i use her. Do the water cards i use have any affects on my character? or do they not do a single thing since she is a fire att. not water. If every different kind of element card DOES do affect on the opposite element character, then what REALLY is the point of different kinds of element cards when they all do the same damage and same stuff in the game???

p.s. i doubt anyone is gonna understand what im trying to ask here

Yea sure dude. I think I know what you're talking about. Here's the long story short:

All black cards have a 40% rate of activation (the % of times it will work and magic cards have 20% I think)

When you equip all the same type of elements on one character like how you're doing it, you'll get 10% increase.

So it looks like this:

Water Magic 20%............................................... ..30%
    Water Sword 40% add these together and you'll get..50%
    Water Boots 40%............................................... ..50%

But if you were to add fire cards to Shamoo or your current water cards to a Water Character, you'll get a 10% for the same cards and another 10% for equiping it on the same element character.

Hopefully you understood what I said. Play around when putting on your cards and you'll see it on your own.

ic... so basically equpping the same type of elemental cards on the same elemental character is better, but even if the character and cards are different it still works on them, but yet again, its a little better if u have same element cards as the character

and i have one more question:
    u know the quick training test in the very beginning? Well when i completed it, i got awarded w/ some codes and i got 2 water cards. I was hoping to have Will as my main character so i was a little disapointed that i didnt get any wind cards, but tahts not a big deal. As i completed and played games like quests and matches and if i was lucky i was awarded with some eles, those spirits u can use to upgrade cards with, but they were always always water again. I kept getting water only so ive been thinking that surproject thinks im like a water boy and i was made for using water characterswtf:confused:

o yea and same with my friend except he ended up being a happier guy..

he got awarded with wind cards at the end of the training test and he also wanted to mainly use Will. And he kept getting wind eles and i was like "WTF U BASTARD?!?!":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok so let me get to my point: my question here is in the game, are u always gonna get the same eles(or mostly the same) everytime according to what u got from the training in the beginning?
    Last edited by saranghhae; 07-08-2006 at 06:12 PM.

Just because you keep getting water supposedly doesn't mean you'll be stuck with one. People in SP area always willing to trade eles for eles..sometimes even more eles to one (like someone would trade 243 fire for 280 earth or something like that). When you play PvP games in element based areas (like the Sanctuary or the Forest place) you will always get wind spirits there and it goes for like square fire map and the bigger fire map. When you play in there as well, you'll get fire spirits. It's totally random when you look for them in games and in quests. Just save up for now and continue to use Will (or a water type char for now) and then trade your water cards for wind cards.

Quote Originally Posted by HoTtZ
    Just because you keep getting water supposedly doesn't mean you'll be stuck with one. People in SP area always willing to trade eles for eles..sometimes even more eles to one (like someone would trade 243 fire for 280 earth or something like that). When you play PvP games in element based areas (like the Sanctuary or the Forest place) you will always get wind spirits there and it goes for like square fire map and the bigger fire map. When you play in there as well, you'll get fire spirits. It's totally random when you look for them in games and in quests. Just save up for now and continue to use Will (or a water type char for now) and then trade your water cards for wind cards.
    sure ill do that from now on.. but i just wana know is it true about always getting the same eles? or is it just coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by saranghhae
    sure ill do that from now on.. but i just wana know is it true about always getting the same eles? or is it just coincidence?

No no that's pure coincidence GL in SP.

You need help ask away. I'm here at least once a day. I answered your other question in the other post as well.

yea thanks...but i was totally spamming with those questions before

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default What Attribute is the Assasin girl?

Topic....

i think that assasin's girl name was....something "Cara"
    i was wondering the attribute of her....