Got questions? I may be able to provide answers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Can u tell me why it takes 28h to download the game and whats witht he mirror sites?
    MapleStory:lvl 64 firewiz bera
    Ragnarok lvl 236 xsin (forgot server )
    WaterMargin lvl5 Literatus jingyangserver quiting sry dont like it

Kingdomhearts Forever
    Kingdomhearts 1 lvl95
    Kingdomhearts 2 lvl56 (ain't finished)

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Xynh
    Do you prefer swapping? Because I get a great amount of elements when I swap with someone higher level than me.

No offense to swappers, but I really don't like them. Swapping is smart, but I just have no respect for them. It's all on you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by YEAHYEAHFORUMFORUM
    Can u tell me why it takes 28h to download the game and whats witht he mirror sites?

As far as I know, it shouldn't take you 28h to d/l the game. Other than that, I don't know. As my first post says, if it's something with starting up, I don't know how to fix it...only in-game questions.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

ok this isn't really in-game !!BUT!! with the mirror sites do i just download mirror site 1?
    MapleStory:lvl 64 firewiz bera
    Ragnarok lvl 236 xsin (forgot server )
    WaterMargin lvl5 Literatus jingyangserver quiting sry dont like it

Kingdomhearts Forever
    Kingdomhearts 1 lvl95
    Kingdomhearts 2 lvl56 (ain't finished)

Quote Originally Posted by YEAHYEAHFORUMFORUM
    ok this isn't really in-game !!BUT!! with the mirror sites do i just download mirror site 1?

Try 1 for now. If the d/l's too long..then try the other ones.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

i have a question hotz:
    ok so like lets say im using shamoo and shes a fire att. And im using all water cards while i use her. Do the water cards i use have any affects on my character? or do they not do a single thing since she is a fire att. not water. If every different kind of element card DOES do affect on the opposite element character, then what REALLY is the point of different kinds of element cards when they all do the same damage and same stuff in the game???

p.s. i doubt anyone is gonna understand what im trying to ask here

but try to atleast explain stuff relating to this if u can...

Quote Originally Posted by saranghhae
    i have a question hotz:
    ok so like lets say im using shamoo and shes a fire att. And im using all water cards while i use her. Do the water cards i use have any affects on my character? or do they not do a single thing since she is a fire att. not water. If every different kind of element card DOES do affect on the opposite element character, then what REALLY is the point of different kinds of element cards when they all do the same damage and same stuff in the game???

p.s. i doubt anyone is gonna understand what im trying to ask here

Yea sure dude. I think I know what you're talking about. Here's the long story short:

All black cards have a 40% rate of activation (the % of times it will work and magic cards have 20% I think)

When you equip all the same type of elements on one character like how you're doing it, you'll get 10% increase.

So it looks like this:

Water Magic 20%............................................... ..30%
    Water Sword 40% add these together and you'll get..50%
    Water Boots 40%............................................... ..50%

But if you were to add fire cards to Shamoo or your current water cards to a Water Character, you'll get a 10% for the same cards and another 10% for equiping it on the same element character.

Hopefully you understood what I said. Play around when putting on your cards and you'll see it on your own.

ic... so basically equpping the same type of elemental cards on the same elemental character is better, but even if the character and cards are different it still works on them, but yet again, its a little better if u have same element cards as the character

and i have one more question:
    u know the quick training test in the very beginning? Well when i completed it, i got awarded w/ some codes and i got 2 water cards. I was hoping to have Will as my main character so i was a little disapointed that i didnt get any wind cards, but tahts not a big deal. As i completed and played games like quests and matches and if i was lucky i was awarded with some eles, those spirits u can use to upgrade cards with, but they were always always water again. I kept getting water only so ive been thinking that surproject thinks im like a water boy and i was made for using water characterswtf:confused:

o yea and same with my friend except he ended up being a happier guy..

he got awarded with wind cards at the end of the training test and he also wanted to mainly use Will. And he kept getting wind eles and i was like "WTF U BASTARD?!?!":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok so let me get to my point: my question here is in the game, are u always gonna get the same eles(or mostly the same) everytime according to what u got from the training in the beginning?
    Last edited by saranghhae; 07-08-2006 at 07:12 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast