Blade chronicle, Samurai Online japan

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo View Post
    I won't be playing this as much as i liked to. I have been studying my *** off for a college entrance exam and i start school the 22nd.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Also I will be leaving the 15th and coming back the 3rd of August, so if anyone needs help ask now.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I created some pictures translating to English. Is this useful?
    http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/Kirisaki/

And "Jack Kirisaki" joined Red force "新政府". level 15.
    Also I am playing "霧崎 邪駆" in Blue force "皇国". level 21.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

started playing really like the battle style, i think im even starting to get the hang of the quest a bit

I think most of us play in kusanagi (the first one).
    If you die (break your sword), the sword you break loses exp (about 1/10 of your next level's exp I think), and you need to repair it as well (which needs money)

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

Thank you for those pictures kirisaki. If we can put those in the first page would be great. It should stop all the option questions.
    マデイスグレイル - Dr. 麗華

I've cashed out over $732.43 using several survey sites. PM for info.

It shouldn't... but yeah, I feel that sometimes as well.

I spend two hours levelling today, got careless and died, pissed and went for revenge, then end up linking up a bunch of active mobs and getting pwn a few more times. I end up having less exp then when I first started...

I need parties >_<"

Er btw, is 鍛錬 (putting elements to your sword) difficult? I had mine at Thunder Lv1, thinking if I should get it to Lv2.
    Have to run back from 遠海 to 美玖 again lol. <---Still has his mining level at Lv3
    Last edited by Aozaki; 06-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.

can someone tell me how to use my skills i press space but nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Hitokiri View Post
    You hold space and push your mouse down or up or left or right. If your sword's skill direction is down then you press space+your mouse you push down..

BTW if you skip the tutorial after the character creation you lose anything or not???Because i skipped it, or its the same...if you want you watch if you won't you dont watch????
    ok thx appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Hitokiri View Post
    You hold space and push your mouse down or up or left or right. If your sword's skill direction is down then you press space+your mouse you push down..

BTW if you skip the tutorial after the character creation you lose anything???Because i skipped it, or its the same...if you want you watch if you won't you dont watch???? And how to add someone to become friends???
    i assume if you go through it you get something, exp maybe, do they have blocking skills in this game?
    Last edited by nuse50; 06-07-2009 at 11:04 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

-The tutorial just have a few very very very weak monsters in it for you to slaughter... like, weaker than the level 1 sheeps...

-As far as I know, you can only add friends when you see them. Then click them, under their hp bar there is a add friends button (I think second from the right)

-There is no blocking, the closest thing to it is 弾き(lit. repel) which reduce 25~50% of your damage or 防御(lit. def) which increase your Def.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    -The tutorial just have a few very very very weak monsters in it for you to slaughter... like, weaker than the level 1 sheeps...

-As far as I know, you can only add friends when you see them. Then click them, under their hp bar there is a add friends button (I think second from the right)

-There is no blocking, the closest thing to it is 弾き(lit. repel) which reduce 25~50% of your damage or 防御(lit. def) which increase your Def.
    when you say def do you mean you can add def as a stat?

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast