Is FFXI worth buying?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    I Buy The Van'Adiel Collection It Got The Expansions So You Dont Have To Update The Game Too Much Its Really Cool The Only Ba Things Is That If You Dont Pay For 2 Months They Delete Your Characters =/
    no they don't i have a character which has been inactive for a year now and it hasn't been deleted. anyway about the game its more for dedicated MMORPG players not those who want to get to lvl 75 and then quit or think they can get to 75 really quickly

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thumbs up you can have a try

Hey all, I play online game some months, such as WOW,FFXI.
    And here I recommend you a nice site, I bought things from them.Then I think there serve is good. Maybe you can have a try.
    http://www.24te.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyne View Post
    I really wanted to try it when it just turned Gold. Unfortunately, people were selling it for like 100 bucks... stupid retailers... now its still freaking 60 bucks. You think it'll work if i download it? o_O
    It won't work if you download it, unless Square Enix comes up with a way for you to pay to download it, then it will be legit. They won't even let you sign into the game without a paid for account.
    The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
    -Silent Hill

Quote Originally Posted by covert_eskimo View Post
    Thanks to both of you it has been very helpful aaaand...i'm getting it monday...Have to return Guild Wars because it refuses to work with my router/operating system. dunno which one but...im getting my 65 dollars back, buying the Vana'Diel Collection, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, AND have enough money left over from that to pay the first month.

What server are you on, or think you will be on? If it's Kujata, then look for Keriza... I'm a 38 WHM and will be glad to PL you for a little while, no charge
    -Silent Hill

Quote Originally Posted by stel View Post
    no they don't i have a character which has been inactive for a year now and it hasn't been deleted. anyway about the game its more for dedicated MMORPG players not those who want to get to lvl 75 and then quit or think they can get to 75 really quickly
    I took a half a year hiatus from the game and came back to my 38 WHM still in tact. So no, unless you delete the character yourself, or delete the content ID in which the character is saved on, then no, your character is safe.
    -Silent Hill

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by {..K}BlazedSpy View Post
    this game is okay but if u really want a good mmo get eq2 a played this game i dont like how u only get into a group when a healer shit suks so i stoped playing it and got a station acces pass-thats sony now i play EQ2
    Just answering that.. I havent got FFXI but im thinking of getting it, currently i play EQ2 and... well it gets kinda boring after a while in my oppinion, me and my friend are game freaks and usually lvl up high but... I got to 15 and my m8te to 25 :S then we stopped. But still u might want to look at it alteast... Many expansions and such tho.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Which FF Character Are You?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Question

yo yo yo... i saw the game at the store and now im confused... can you play the game (after buying from the store) without playing it online??? jsut the little disk dude

Default Buy!!!

buy!!!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT IT YETERDAY AND IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My own MMORPG: Ultimate Fantasy online Im still working on it. It should be released soon.

Site: www.cbomb.tk

Forum: www.thecavalier.proboards82.com

Take the Naruto character test!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

i was going to buy this game too. but when my friend told me about rose, i just forgot about it. but imma buy this game one day, seems pretty good.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Buy it, you won't be disappointed. The only bad part is leveling from 7 to 10 is EXTREME GRINDING. I took me like a day just to get to Lv 8 from Lv 7. But I quit but I'll be back. I think grinding from Maple Story has helped my patience so getting to 10 shouldn't be hard.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast