Survival project element ---no scam----

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Survival project element ---no scam----

For images to prove this is not a scam please go to http://www.freewebs.com/aznscrewuaswell/

HI Survival Project gamers. For some of you people out there you've never found a survival project hack on google, Yahoo etc.... Now i will explain what my element hack is made of and how it works. First my survival project hack is just like Cheat Engine, it reads the memories of the game and changes it or deletes the memory. But you can'nt select Cheat Engine while in survival project and this is when my editing comes in.

I edited it so it can be used during survival project and it's alot more easier to use, you just have to click one button and the hack will activate and at the same time you element will go up by what ever amount you want becuase your changing the memory of the sp game and your account.The hack will have 3 buttons and besides the buttons there are spaces to type the amount in, one button is for element one if for code and last one is for experience.

If you don't believe me go to www.cheatengine.org and you can see that cheat engine is a real program except i changed it.

If you want the hack you have to send me your username and password to

zhihaodong11@yahoo.com.au

trust me as you can see i wont scam you becuase of my items in both of my accounts

i know its hard to convince but really i have hacks.

When i get your info i will go on your account and i will packet edit and put my hack on the account. Later im will send you a edited version of sp and the hack will be in your lobby shop. Don't worry the edited version IS NOT single player you will still be able to player online with others except you have a element and code hack.
    Last edited by aznscrewuaswell; 07-22-2006 at 06:02 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

SCAM.

NEVER GIVE OUT YOU'RE USERNAME & PASSWORD. Just makes it an obvious SCAM. Go scam somewhere else noob.

Im sorry but i have to do the hacking for you becuase my version of cheat engine is the only one that can hack survival project
    LOL. ur just BS`ing. There is no "CERTAIN" cheat engine that can ONLY hack the game, everyone can do it, if they knew the address,strings, etc. But obviously, you're just scamming people. Pathetic.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 10

Lol I probably know this noob back when survival project one was out haha.