DG site up....12/24/2008 0_o..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

Default DG site up....12/24/2008 0_o..

Weird guys the site is back up however its in JP text....at least its not saying closed for renovation....they might edit the site now back to english 0_o....

(favorites site just in case)

note this is no false info...just a heads up for those DG fans..

LINK>>>http://www.dragongemworld.com

Sadly i cant read what it says thereT_T

~Kev
    Maplestory 5th Job released(Hyper Skills)
    5th job bishop skill: Super HS
    -Gives the bishop who uses it double exp.
    -Gives all other party members +50% exp.
    -Everytime someone in the party says the word "hs" their exp rate goes down by 25%
    ROFL

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Cool thx for the info. I've checked it out. Btw, Its not JP Text it is in Korean

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 16

maybe it's korean for " we're broke, game's shutting down. "

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29

Kevin is actually right...theyre shutting down LOL.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthydos View Post
    Kevin is actually right...theyre shutting down LOL.
    They've already shut down as of 11/21/08.
    It seems as though they'll be coming back up.

You should know this, after I translated the page on your topic. -__-;
    Vindictus: Inmensus

The thing I really dont get is..that why would they put it on the NA ver..when there was no Dragon gem to begin with?

Hm I wouldent count on ZEMI to bring it back ..:S

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Well, after playing DragonGem to the point where I was the highest level thief class character in the game on the US servers, legit I might add, I can say that I would be neutral on the idea of DragonGem coming back. It was a fun a game, I admit, but it's not a game that I can return to after such a lenghty break and my gaming preferences having changed completely from the time I stopped playing it. The thought that it's maybe coming back does excite me a little, however. If it does come back, there's obviously no way that the game will maintain it's pre-shut down conditions. It must have some perk to give it popularity. But regardless, I'm more or less retired from the 2D industry lately. The only 2D game I have any faith in anymore is LaTale, and Dragonica when it comes out.

Times change, so don't find yourself caught in the past...or the future.

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Well, after playing DragonGem to the point where I was the highest level thief class character in the game on the US servers, legit I might add, I can say that I would be neutral on the idea of DragonGem coming back. It was a fun a game, I admit, but it's not a game that I can return to after such a lenghty break and my gaming preferences having changed completely from the time I stopped playing it. The thought that it's maybe coming back does excite me a little, however. If it does come back, there's obviously no way that the game will maintain it's pre-shut down conditions. It must have some perk to give it popularity. But regardless, I'm more or less retired from the 2D industry lately. The only 2D game I have any faith in anymore is LaTale, and Dragonica when it comes out.

Times change, so don't find yourself caught in the past...or the future.

Spoken from the true DG master.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

@ Xenthydos .
    you sound like a noob.Dragon Gem will be come back perhaps by another publisher.No one knows but the game will be back .
    For me its not imortant..it was fun to play that game but i am not a fan ..just hate it when people like you say stupid things

La Tale is too gay in my opinion .The game that will win in the end is Dragonica.Its new .Little bit like dragon gem (styl) but its 3 D and have really a nice system (me was tester).It owns all the 2 d sidescroller

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    @ Xenthydos .
    you sound like a noob.Dragon Gem will be come back perhaps by another publisher.No one knows but the game will be back .
    For me its not imortant..it was fun to play that game but i am not a fan ..just hate it when people like you say stupid things

La Tale is too gay in my opinion .The game that will win in the end is Dragonica.Its new .Little bit like dragon gem (styl) but its 3 D and have really a nice system (me was tester).It owns all the 2 d sidescroller
    Your first paragraph holds a lot of hypocrisy fenix40k. Your words stress a complete confidence that DragonGem will without a doubt be live once again with the only variable being the company that will be hosting it. "No one knows, but the game will be back." If no one knows, then how does anyone know if the game will be back in the first place? If there is no solid article or proof that states "This company will be hosting DragonGem on [insert date here]," then what grounds do you have for saying that DragonGem will be back besides nostalgic intuition? There's a balance between complete belief and complete skepticism that I like to call "complete tolerance." I don't doubt DragonGem's return, but I do not anticipate it or expect it. Let it happen by its own accord and prepare yourself for either result.

You shouldn't really bash on people saying stupid things when your argument is just the opposite extreme of Xenthydos'. And if DragonGem has no importance to you, what was the purpose of your post other than to bash an OnRPG member and say that Dragonica rules? The only thing that you prove by throwing oil onto a fire is that you obviously didn't check that the container read "oil" not "water." I'll let you have fun trying to figure out what that means.

I would agree with you on the point that Dragonica is a fantastic 2D MMO only because you actually provided some reasonable opinions and it's the least negative point of your post.

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast