I Need Help

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default I Need Help

Hi guys, i know there are many topics relating to the torrenter problems, but i read them all, and found nothing that helped

so please, don't rag on me....

i downloaded the game from fileplanet....i installed...and when i opened the game it started at the torrenter again, at 35%

i thought that by downloading the full file from fileplanet, i wouldn't have to go through the torrenter...guess i was wrong

so, i go to bed and leave the torrenter to finish, i leaved it alone when i woke up and went to school....

it was at 55% and it was downloading at 0.4 bytes....

so, listen, i am not waiting for it to download at that speed, besides, it keeps hitting 0 more often

what do i do guys? please help

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Personnally, I've never use the fileplanet files, so I can't really figure out if there was a direct way to fix it.

The real full version of gunz is here...
    http://www.gunzfactor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12052

So they say.... don't scream at me if you still have alittle update to go....

Also, try using the bitcomet method, its fairly popular, and brought some good results. Open your gunz launcher, then go to the maiet folder and open up the newly created gunz file. Open this with a bittorrent client (people debate on wether azerus or bitcomet is better, test it yourself) then, once the download is finished, get the old folder and replace the CONTENTS of that folder, not the complete folder, with the newly downloaded ones.

I'm sorry, but your gonna have to wait awhile either way, but the full download seems like the better deal....
    Dang, just as I got to a master necromancer on the last page, they move...

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

i got bit comet and stuf(i dont know how)but im only dling at 14kb per second with only 1 seed woch is pritty good im at 81% now but i need more seeds so can an seed help me :o and you know start so i can dl ty if you will and you greedy morons that dont are well i dont want to be reported so if you will plz do