a little help please?

Hybrid View

Detective Kirby Reputation: 11

Default a little help please?

ok i just started playing today, and to be honest: so far i dont really like the game!
    the community is not very good! with that i mean, that i am having a hard time finding someone in-game that can answer my questions, or help me out! its like the chat is for high lvls only -.-'

also the quests have horible explanation!
    it just says what you need to kill/collect, but it doesnt tell you where to find it :S
    so you are supposed to look everywhere by yourself, until you find it?

also everything seems to be delayed! like if you click a mob, or NPC, it takes about a second before its selected, and if you want to use a skill, or pick something up, your character also waits for about a second before he does anything :S
    is this a cummon problem? i have a 10Mbt connection, so its not because my connection is slow... i am downloading while playing though, but on a 10mbt connection it shouldnt have big effect?

anyway, i need some help:
    i really dont know what to do! i cant find any quests with enough info, to actually complete the quest, i dont know what gear to buy/look for, and i dont know where to find the skill trainer!

it would be really cool if someone here from Onrpg could add me to friends, and help me a little bit to get started!

hope you can help me!

in advance: Thanks
    make my city grow please xD
    Click here to make my city grow
    nobody is perfect... i am nobody!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i just tried it lastnight for the first time and it was working okay. I tried when i got home tonight and it just utterly sucks... I Can't target a mob, it takes a minimum of 15 seconds to target something i've clicked; actions take just as long; I kept DC'ing, so I rolled a toon on the 1 server with lower population and no change.

15 meg internet connection and respectable PC build, all graphics settings on lowest and on the low pop server and it was still unplayable.

I may try again later tonight

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I can help you, if you still need it craksy? I been playing the game for awhile and loving it.

Some people are helpful and others don't even care. I was in a guild and asked for help, (I was a low level still) but I left it after nobody helped me. That's what a guild is for right, meeting other players and helping them out as well....

Anyway, if you need help PM me. I also have three sites Perfect World Database, Perfect World WIKI on quest, monsters, NPC and other information, and the forums on the Prefect World site hope that helps any?
    Last edited by Lexicon6; 01-11-2009 at 06:11 AM.