New to the game

Hybrid View

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default New to the game

Hey guys, I'm downloading the client as I type. Looks like an interesting game, I've been missing a game that I can grind in for a while. Anyone have any opinions on the Spellsinger? Does it solo well? =p

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Well, I hope you find a decent server.

I'd stay away from the PVP server (pantera) since it is really dead there.

I am playing Perfect World now, and I find that head and shoulders better than Rappelz (fun-wise and game-engine-wise). You lag out in Rappelz with more than 30-50 people on screen, but in Perfect World, I'm around hundreds of people (the graphics are similar and better in some cases to Rappelz) but no major slow down.

I had some good experiences in Rappelz up to around level 80. After that, it was pretty much a chore of grinding. But I started playing that in Jan of 2007. Now you have many good options for f2p mmorpgs. I wouldn't choose Rappelz now as my first pick, but I did then, because it was one of the better ones out (at that time).

I hope you have fun!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Datanotfound View Post
    Hey guys, I'm downloading the client as I type. Looks like an interesting game, I've been missing a game that I can grind in for a while. Anyone have any opinions on the Spellsinger? Does it solo well? =p
    yeah it is easy to solo but a good high lvl pet make it easier, play on tortus which most people are in lol.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by hdwei View Post
    yeah it is easy to solo but a good high lvl pet make it easier, play on tortus which most people are in lol.
    indeed, maybe Ill come back.