RoPW(Realm of Past Worlds)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Sorry

Sorry for posting this,didn't know you guys thought it was all about the graphics. besides I would rather have intellegent people in our community rather then people who criticize and complain without having any real knowledge about programming or have any real design skills.

Also to idiot that posted,The commodore 64 could not display ropw type graphics has it was only able to display an output of 16 colours rather then 16bit which ropw requires. It also has 16kb of ram which would not be enough be enough to store any of the scripts. A commodore 64 also has a 320 x 200 resolution which would be much to small for ropw's 800x600 game screen.Please do not post any comments you know nothing about.

-Dread
    Last edited by Dread09; 02-02-2009 at 12:10 AM.

I played RoPW for a good year while it was under the supervision of the original creator (ChazBCook) and it was an amazingly good game (for being homebrew and created by a two people) I'm so sick of people that know nothing about creating a game bashing something someone has put effort into and made into a halfway decent game. On another note, this game is hosted by someone other than ChazBCook so I don't know how the game is any longer.

Smile Interesting

Suprising.It's under good management and being converted to a newer programming language so hopefully the game will progress farther.I hope Chaz is back soon myself.

Looks good, you should add some polish though - all of the UI elements look like they're from a different game. I wish there were more people making 2D games, I hate the kind of idiots who see them, and think they're bad.

Smile Thanks for possitive reply

Thanks for the possitive replies.In the redone version their will be lots of new features like a new hud,more monsters,day and night time features,more servers,higher player max,a new city,new armour,new login screen,and more.

Hey! As a player of RoPW for many years, I can tell you it's a fantastic game! And it's actualyl gotten better! There's a new server with a larger map, new monsters, and more items!

You can get to it here:
    http://ropw.net/

You guys should join! And sorry about being a little late to this thread, I just found it. :P

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by flurryfox View Post
    Hey! As a player of RoPW for many years, I can tell you it's a fantastic game! And it's actualyl gotten better! There's a new server with a larger map, new monsters, and more items!

You can get to it here:
    http://ropw.net/

You guys should join! And sorry about being a little late to this thread, I just found it. :P
    Forum doesn't exist, wiki has categories but no actual entries, paypal says 434% funded for June and there are no screenshots. Seems legit.

If you click the forums option on the site, it should bring up the forums on the site, otherwise you can find it here: http://ropw.net/forums/categories/all
    Also, the screen shots are teh same as the other screen shots made at the beginning of this thread. And the Wiki is new and is being edited and updated as the day goes by.

EDIT: As for screen shots, I'll one-up you and give you a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfEP1DKvRNE
    This video is old and the game has had new features added since, although the actions and many of the monsters/items have remained.

As for the donations for June, in order for the game to run on a stable server 24/7, it requires some money. The 434% means that the donation requirement has been met for June, as well as 343% more, meaning that it will be up for all of June, as well as for 3.43 months laters. Hope this cleared up stuff.
    Last edited by flurryfox; 06-28-2014 at 04:42 AM.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Necroing a thread from 2009? No.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12