Free RPG Games

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 16

Great list, I found a old game I've searched for, thanks!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking

Thanks for the sweet list but does anyone know any single rpgs i could play cause im on vacation and cant go to the beach yet!!! thx everybody

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Damn! no one posted daggerfall? ;<
    It became free not long ago, one of the best RPGs ever to be honest.

/copy&paste from uesp.net
    Daggerfall for Free — July 9th, 2009

Bethesda have released TES II: Daggerfall for free download. In a post on the Bethesda Blog, Matt "Gstaff" Grandstaff says that the release is to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the TES series, just as the free download of Arena released five years ago was intended to celebrate the series' 10th anniversary. The download is available here. Bethesda have provided a guide to running the game under DOSBox, or you could try our own guide.
    Mirrors:

If you are a real RPG gamer, you must try it out.

edit; just saw there was a thread, still! was missing on this list ;D
    Last edited by Bakuryu; 08-02-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Just registered. Just finished my final exams - now I can get back into RPGS

Anyhow, any unique games with a class system like in FF? Looking for unique features to, for example an alternative way to progress other than leveling your character. I've played Ahriman's Prophecy back a few years - have to say it is one of the best freeware RPG ever.

Balders gate is like diablo a bit.

yes warhammer 40k dawn of war

Default short list of free flash-based games i played

i posted a list on my blog, and i continue to update it. any games that require you to pay after you reach a certain level, or which you need to buy "points" get dropped form my list. mostly looking for flash-based, free, low-commitment games.

http://www.documentroot.com/2010/06/...rpg-games.html

abbreviated contents pasted here for convenience:

World of Pain 3 - Anime-style combat. Concentrate on one stat or style of fighting... and you'll beat the game in a day. It's nice to have a game with the right balance of puzzle, fight, and a clean win just before you get bored of it. (Online/Flash)

Arcuz - Run around, gain exp and level up. Be careful how you use your gems, they don't come easy and you'll kick yourself if you mess them up. Don't try to save-reload a mistake... it doesn't work. I stopped playing after I lost my sword doing that. (Online/Flash)

Shadowreign - Top down, semi-real-time combat style... like diablo, nice tutorial. Really fun to play for a free flash game. The skill tree is fun to explore. Also has a winnable conclusion. (Online/Flash)

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

It is a good list. Good RPG Games are not usually free but there are some good games in this thread.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

i'm gonna try some of them

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

May I recommend Final Fantasy 11? The game is a subscription-based game and comes with 30 day Free Trial. It is an outdated game but the game is being consistently updated. You can purchase and Direct-Download the game from Steam. If you want to see how the game is like, go to Final Fantasy 11 Official Website and take a look at the Vana'diel Live Video. Make sure to go on the Asura server as many players are playing on there.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast