Thread: This Should End.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default This Should End.

Okay, as EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS, all of the gamengame games are not going up right now and there so many of these stupid topics. I know I might get flamed for this and i probably will but, stop...please stop spamming these stupid topics like "OMGWTFBBQ" and all other repeptative forums saying how mad you are about all the games not working. I myself am waiting to play Trickster and everytime I see some stupid forum saying OMG leik shyt I can't play teh game!!!1!!!1 I wanna ninja kick you to the FACE! I mean c'mon you guys must have lives and friends...so go find somthing else to do to pass the time and stop re-posting. I'm sure gamengame is just having difficulty and the games will come up soon. Oh, also Have fun gaming later on!

Heads or Tails Reputation: 11

finally a normal post

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

a good normal topic i would be outside atm but i am grounded cause i only go to 3rd year now cause i gone over with 1 point :mad: so i am grounded for 3 to 4 weeks or else i was outside so this is my only life atm

Thank you to all the people who agree with me. Also, for anyone who comes in here and posts random topics...you are just contributing to the goddamned spamming I know I can't stop you from spamming but the admins can. If you continue to spam I think the admins should ban you. Also if an admin reads this delete some of the usless topics out there right now. :cool:

wanna know somethin pretty funny? i think most of the people who post the non-sensical topics and get flamed are usually teens/kids under the age of 16. thats my opinion since most of them are simpleminded and impatient . And i do agree with you on the repetative threads sayin stuff that doesnt make sense.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Yes. . .MOST! Cause I'm one of the teens/kids. . .oo

It didn't get delayed just these people keep posting "info" that the game realeased at 7:00 am 2day. but actually it isn't supposed to realease till 12am tomorrow.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Edit: sorry, didn't see I already posted

Eh, I got time to wait