assasin claw skill stuff question

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 9

Default assasin claw skill stuff question

i'm at level 41 right now and i'm wondering how much vit should i put in to my points i've been going dex only and i'm getting a lot of damage so i'm wondering if how much to put in vit

and i've been saving my points for the 3rd job would i be able to use those points to increase my 3rd job skills when i hit level 60?

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

As long as you have used if i remember right 60 points so just max 3 skills and all the remaining points can go to 2nd job.
    If you want to add bit I would say add 1 every other lvl and maybe if you want cap it at like 30 or so.
    mGO status:
    Argonaut - Sword Warrior - Order Fraction - Eternity Guild Leader - Lvl 8X

gGO status:
    Argonaut - mGO veteran - Sword Warrior - Chaos Fraction - Vheissu Guild - Lvl 7X

Quote Originally Posted by C0mput3r View Post
    As long as you have used if i remember right 60 points so just max 3 skills and all the remaining points can go to 2nd job.
    If you want to add bit I would say add 1 every other lvl and maybe if you want cap it at like 30 or so.
    kk thx but should i keep on adding vit latter on in the game or should i put it at 30 and stop?

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

some ppl decide to keep on adding vit every other lvl while some perfer to stop at a certain point. So its really up to u if you want to stop or not.
    If you find if you cap you vit and still take too much dmg for your liking then do feel free to add more vit.
    My personal choice is to add vit 1 every other lvl till 60 so at lvl 60 I have 30 vit.
    After I add 1 vit every 3 lvls making it at lvl 90 I would have 40 vit.
    mGO status:
    Argonaut - Sword Warrior - Order Fraction - Eternity Guild Leader - Lvl 8X

gGO status:
    Argonaut - mGO veteran - Sword Warrior - Chaos Fraction - Vheissu Guild - Lvl 7X

kk thx you