Farming gold in atlantica online

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I usually just go to Free League and play some games there to get coins. Each league gives me something like 100-200k.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

i usually dont bet in Arena, since its a big risk doing so. And lately, match dividends are quite low recently.
    Last edited by MagnusCarlsen; 02-24-2009 at 01:50 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

@jokerjester Your welcome! im glad i can help...

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

@donpurol: thanks again

@magnuscarlsen: i always lose when betting... but im still happy i still get something even if i dont win

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

i used to do these tricks when my level is lower than 50. but after leveling-up to 60+ you wont be bothering much about making gold, since common questing have good gold drop rate.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

thanks for the tips. i'll try all of these so i can have lots of money. im kinda short right now need more gold. 5 more levels then i need to buy new armor set hehehe.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Yeah right, joining free league may help us earn gold and of course the never ending box... eheheheh items you can be sell in the market

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by elit3gam3r View Post
    i barely needed the golds to buy a complete set of armors and weapons for my mercs and main character, but its so damn expensive in the market..hey what is atlantis coin? how can i get that coin and where?

you can sell atlantis coin for a lot of gold to jang gun, kim man duck, mitsui, and yim sang ok..

Quote Originally Posted by elit3gam3r View Post
    i barely needed the golds to buy a complete set of armors and weapons for my mercs and main character, but its so damn expensive in the market..hey what is atlantis coin? how can i get that coin and where?

you can sell atlantis coin for a lot of gold to jang gun, kim man duck, mitsui, and yim sang ok..
    Last edited by nephilim26; 02-24-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

now i get it.we know that everyone of us are need that gold to buy a proper armor and weapon for our quets.. especially in my part im still a nebie one there and have no golds.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 15

i think donpurol was referring to artisan boxes where you get random items which is priced pretty good in the market when sold. i used to do this and it really helped a lot in earning some gold in game but it is really time consuming just to open these boxes. i think you would prefer going on with the quest line where you can also acquire some gold along with some bonus items depending on the quests that you are completing.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast