Farming gold in atlantica online

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

i see, i noticed it also an item box from artisan, each random item is quite expensive if you try to sell it in the market. heheh at first i thought its rare thats why i didnt open it until now hahah...

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

is that so maybe i have to try that too... i want to increase my gold for to buy the items that i want to buy for my characters..

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 16

your guild having a town means a lot og gold if you manage it well.. hahaha come visit us at new delhi mycenae....

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 10

I want to share with you somethings you know what? I've been earning golds for the past days.. I always BT questing to sell the bt marble for 5.6m ahaahah aside from that I buy skill books and exchange it to goncourt that gave a 3 box you can get one box from the three randomly..you can get higher things from that like war cry that cost for 7m...it makes me richer! yeah

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

@Amidala well that's a nice thing to do earning gold... nice! i would like to try that tip of yours... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by donpurol View Post
    @Amidala well that's a nice thing to do earning gold... nice! i would like to try that tip of yours... thanks!
    No problem... and one more thing... I will get a Exo quest twice because the marble cause 12-15m..ahahaha

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

wow that's cool i think i will follow that buying books and repeating the quest then sell it to the market...heheh not bad... ^^,

You know what I got a Requiem Book(adv) to goncourt wow it's cost 35m in the market! see that? I really love goncourt, I always hunt him in atlantica

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

there is this guy that said that goncourt is making him millions. any truth about this claim?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusCarlsen View Post
    there is this guy that said that goncourt is making him millions. any truth about this claim?

Yeah I think, some almost earn 100m. just for a week.. He always hunt goncourt everyday and he's lucky to got the expensive books like Warcry(adv) that cost 35m in the market.. It's possible specially if you do it everyday, you just need to invest more Books to exchange to goncourt.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast