Farming gold in atlantica online

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

im still poor got no luck to goncourt hahaha maybe i should try more

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by vonkeitz View Post
    im still poor got no luck to goncourt hahaha maybe i should try more
    Ahaha you just try and try..you can still be lucky...Just recycle the books you don't need if you get a book that is beg just exchange then to goncourt...

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

making money from goncourt takes a long time and luck. if you get a warcry book, then you will be making 30-40M a piece. but if you are not, then you might end up losing more money than what you will be earning. eheh

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

fishing is also good.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 11

Guys are you crazy!! Goncourting is the best way to make money in Atlantica.
    Let me give you a BETTER way to do it, so you will never EVER lose money!!!
    Here is goes:

1. Buy modern book boxes or jus get skill books (personally I buy like 100 modern box a time). Make sure you have at least some money to do goncourt, since exchange cost 1k each time. But dont worry money you make will far exceed the money u spend.
    2. Find Goncourt, jus go to livingstone and he will tell you his location
    3. When you find goncourt, open as many modern book boxs as possible and fill ur inventory with skill books, which you have prepared earilier. Doesnt matter wat skill books you have.
    4. exchange those books to goncourt for 1k ea. NOW there are 3 types of book boxes you will get back! Modern Book Boxes, Medival book boxes, AND ANCIENT BOOK BOXES!!!
    5. Ancient boxes are the ones you have to aim for! Dont throw them away and dont open them. repeat step 3 and 4 for the medival boxs and modern box that u got back until all of them become Ancient boxes!
    6. When you done all that you will have nothing but ancient boxes! Right now you have 2 options. First, you can sell all ur ancient boxes for at least 150k ea on the market. From that you will make tons of money (way more than fishing). Second, open all the ancient boxes and pray u will get a war cry skill which worth over 30M. but its 1/1000 chance.

I usually stick with the first option, but sometimes when i feel lucky i try the second one, but it take pure luck just like wat MagnusCarlsen said.

Note: You can only open 300 boxes a day =)

POSSIBLILTY OF RECIEVING A ANCIENT BOX IS PRETTY HIGH BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY RECIEVE ONE OF THE THREE BOXES.
    Last edited by paintboy3; 03-21-2009 at 06:27 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

so its the modern book and the ancient book that i must get? gonna try this one again ^^,

Heads or Tails Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by elit3gam3r View Post
    so its the modern book and the ancient book that i must get? gonna try this one again ^^,
    Yep! I guarrentee it will work if u do it correctly

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by elit3gam3r View Post

yeah, modern gave a Int books while Ancient box gave a Advance book, so most of the time you can get Advance book that cost a lot in the ancient.. your just recycling the books if it's not usable then exchange it again to goncourt to increase the box that you'll be receiving

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

crafting can make you big bucks too...the higher the level, the better items you can craft...if you get lucky, you can sell +5 and up items for millions, depending on the demand

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Goncourt is good but I just thought of another way, the arena betting.

If you bet the same amount on 7 gladiators you would have a 88% chance of winning the amount that you bet. That is a pretty high rate.

However I don't recommend that you do this over and over again because there would come a time you can actually lose because you still have a 12% chance to lose that means out of 8 times that you do this there you would lose once.

I like statistics when it comes to gambling.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast