Farming gold in atlantica online

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Farming gold in atlantica online

hey,,, i would like to share some information regarding farming about gold in atlantica online... i use to grind boxes of items and them in the market.. also use buy and sell to earn gold...

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

what do you do with the boxes exactly?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

yes that's what i do also and for this reasons i don't have any problem about the gold and of course having a atlantis coin is one also...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

i barely needed the golds to buy a complete set of armors and weapons for my mercs and main character, but its so damn expensive in the market..hey what is atlantis coin? how can i get that coin and where?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by elit3gam3r View Post
    i barely needed the golds to buy a complete set of armors and weapons for my mercs and main character, but its so damn expensive in the market..hey what is atlantis coin? how can i get that coin and where?

you can sell atlantis coin for a lot of gold to jang gun, kim man duck, mitsui, and yim sang ok..

Quote Originally Posted by elit3gam3r View Post

you can sell atlantis coin for a lot of gold to jang gun, kim man duck, mitsui, and yim sang ok..
    Last edited by nephilim26; 02-24-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

now i get it.we know that everyone of us are need that gold to buy a proper armor and weapon for our quets.. especially in my part im still a nebie one there and have no golds.

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim26 View Post
    yes that's what i do also and for this reasons i don't have any problem about the gold and of course having a atlantis coin is one also...
    where did you get the atlantis coin? is it from monster or trade from merchants?...

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 19

This is a good tip for a new player like me i guess. Donpurol are you like a major fan of atlantica? A.K.A addicted to atlantica.
    No Expectations... No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusCarlsen View Post
    what do you do with the boxes exactly?
    i open the box and its a random item but when i got lucky and get a rare item you could sell it in the market... and also buy low cost box for example artisan's box..

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    This is a good tip for a new player like me i guess. Donpurol are you like a major fan of atlantica? A.K.A addicted to atlantica.
    not much of an adik in atlantica,, hehehe... i guess its base from my experience playing atlantica i just what to share my knowledge to you guys....
    Last edited by donpurol; 02-18-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

Oh i see. Yes its a common practice to buy material boxes and then sell the random contents afterwards. This is why AO had placed a limit of about of 300 boxes that one can open within a day.
    Last edited by MagnusCarlsen; 02-22-2009 at 03:57 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast