Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDewd21 View Post
    ;/ Stop looking for a WoW killer.

;o 'cus I'm gonna be the one to kill it. *lickz cock*
    Oh no you didn't!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 13

I will slay this so-called WoW!

.. but i'll need A LOT of help. Anyone in? :O!

Waiting for Starcraft II and Diablo III

Penis. That is all.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    Streets of 'Ginny Reason: It's not terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    Oh no you didn't!
    >;/... Oh yeh? Hold on, I'm getting a call from Joe Momma.

;D!!!!

Banned Reputation: 7

What i don't get is why people Love WoW i played the Trial and it was the gayest piece of shit ever. Can someone Explain to me why people love it?

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Quote Originally Posted by hii View Post
    What i don't get is why people Love WoW i played the Trial and it was the gayest piece of shit ever. Can someone Explain to me why people love it?
    'One man's garbage is another man's treasure.' I suppose is the phrase.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    Streets of 'Ginny Reason: It's not terrible

It's really easy and is low-spec so it runs well on a lot of computers. ;/ Plus for $15.00 a month, it's liek, a rly small price for the amount of content that you get. With the hueg ads dogg, they get mad subscribers n' everyone's n3rdin' out on WoWzerz. ;o

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 25

Remember kids! The word "opinion" automatically gives you a free pass to say whatever you want and it's automatically considered a fact!

"IMHO Penguins can fly. Think what you want, it's my opinion."

Seriously, everyone has an opinion. I personally didn't enjoy WoW but THAT'S MY OPINION. I can see why everyone else would though, it has nice graphics for being low spec and the storyline is quite intriguing. Honestly, with a fan base like WoW's it WILL NOT die anytime soon. Unless blizzard releases a game with the same level of quality and standards that made WoW so popular in the first place. Starcraft MMO anyone? Please?

Arri's Animal Reputation: 99

Quote Originally Posted by raged View Post
    see u have no idea what you are talking about. your anti wowness is redic stupid
    blizzard only counts active( as in bought the game and paid subscribers) only ppl that are actually paying. i don't know where you took demo's and trials from. and if someone waisted 15$ to keep their account active regardless if their playing or not its a active account. blizzard really has 11.5 million active accounts does that means its 11.5m ppl playing no.. but active and paid for accounts yes. blizzard doesn't have to make numbers up its facts. but what made me lolz was how you really put work into make it sounds like true facts when its 100% wrong ....lols @ counting the inactive accounts

blizzard and wow=here

haters and their korean grinders=here
    see the gap?
    Actually, I'm not Anti-WoW, but more Anti-WoW Developers/Class Leads. Hell, I've had an account (sometimes more than 1) since WoW CB Phase 1 and just today allowed my account to freeze. Since beta I've been unsubscribed roughly 6 months or so which means I've played WoW roughly 5 years or so. Many people here will tell you I am a massive fan of Blizzard (Even if the new Blizzard isn't as good as Scheaffer/Brevik/Roper era Blizzard) and especially their Diablo franchise. As for your gap example... well, along with the rest of your post it's simply trash.

When you are counting trial accounts, demo accounts, beta accounts, inactive accounts, etc as "Unique Active Concurrent Subscribers", then yes you are making up numbers. You can believe me or call me a liar all you'd like as it makes no difference to me because you're simply wrong. However, virtually every MMORPG company falsifies their subscription numbers to some extent whether you'd like to believe it or not. You can like WoW all you want to or hate it all you want to. The simple fact is that they do not have 11.5-12 million unique paid subscribers currently or at any point thus far in WoW's reign. There can feasibly be that many accounts made, but then you'd still have games like Runescape, Perfect World, Lineage, and Maple Story that have eclipsed it at that so it's a moot point.

I'm now done with this thread as you're not worth the typing anymore. Enjoy your ignorance.
    Last edited by replicant; 02-19-2009 at 06:32 AM. Reason: speeling r guud
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Currently Testing: The Elder Scrolls Online & WildStar & Hearthstone

Game: TBA
    Character: TBA
    Guild: TBA
    Server: TBA

Support cinderboy: MMO*Culture BLOG

Camelot Unchained Official Site

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 30

the game is the first mmorpg many of those people have ever played. it's new to them and incredibly addicting. the warcraft franchise brought tons of people into the genre.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 31

I'm pretty sure the next gen. MMO Blizzard bring out will kill WoW. That is all though. So what am I saying really? No idea.

Diablo 3 is gonna kill WoW for me though. Eh.
    No substitute for the king.
    Hilarious. I lost.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast