New suggestions and bug reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 25

Whenever I click ''New Posts'', it brings me the main page of OnRPG. Fix it, please.

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly View Post
    Whenever I click ''New Posts'', it brings me the main page of OnRPG. Fix it, please.
    Clear your cache, cookies, and restart your computer.

That worked for me.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Clear your cache, cookies, and restart your computer.

That worked for me.
    Doesn't work for me. Are you really sure it isn't broken?

More people are having the problem. We're looking into it, but having trouble reproducing it.

What I did worked for me, but apparently not for everyone.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Banned Reputation: 75

It could depend on the browser your using,i am using Firefox and it is working fine

Search problem has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Search problem has been fixed.
    Finally and thank you.

P.S. Bots are taking over in several forums, lolol.
    Last edited by Bubbly; 08-30-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 0

Today I had weird password bug , first it logs me out and tells me that my password is wrong , I reset it and changed the one sent to me , log in , try to post and again it logs me out when I try to log in it says that psw is wrong , I reset again this time leave the generated one , log in , try to post and same thing happens , even though I copy/paste from the email with psw it's the same so had to reset once more dunno how long it'll last this time
    EDIT: crap it's my old acc didn't have to log in for so long that forgot the new one xD

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Renemu View Post
    Today I had weird password bug , first it logs me out and tells me that my password is wrong , I reset it and changed the one sent to me , log in , try to post and again it logs me out when I try to log in it says that psw is wrong , I reset again this time leave the generated one , log in , try to post and same thing happens , even though I copy/paste from the email with psw it's the same so had to reset once more dunno how long it'll last this time
    EDIT: crap it's my old acc didn't have to log in for so long that forgot the new one xD
    This is my post , still that thing was annoying

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

After today's weird forum bug (the guests accounts and so), I've finally managed to login with my account *Yay*.
    but my forum display name has changed, from "Oriya9" to "oriya9" (an upper cased O to a lowered cased O).
    I know it's a silly request, but.. can any admin/mod change it back to "Oriya9" please?
    thanks in advance!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast