How is this game?

Hybrid View

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default How is this game?

Only I know this game has been out for many years and was very popular at time of launch. What was it so popular? how things are these days? is population healthy? are there many new ppl joining? would you recommend it?
    Thanks in advance.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

This game is absolute trash, the company can care less of you if you don't spend money on the game. I personally spent over 600USD on the game in 3 years and the company paid little attention to me when I was sending in hack reports. The population of foreign people is over whelming. There is SO many people cheating everywhere, I would recommend choosing another game. I quit btw before I get stupid replies.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkage View Post
    This game is absolute trash, the company can care less of you if you don't spend money on the game. I personally spent over 600USD on the game in 3 years and the company paid little attention to me when I was sending in hack reports. The population of foreign people is over whelming. There is SO many people cheating everywhere, I would recommend choosing another game. I quit btw before I get stupid replies.
    ur right it was way better when started and when co 2.0 came out, i never spent 1$ in it and i could play normal, now i cant anymore.

This was a really really god game with Diablo-esque game play, and a decent community. Then the game was updated to 2.0 and heavily advertised and it started filling up with overseas players, gold sellers, and casual players who didn't care if they spent money on the game to get ahead. The game balance has been thrown way off by in-game "lotteries" in which you can trade purchased items for a chance to win incredibly powerful items that allow people in really low lvls to dominate characters much higher than themselves. I would suggest not wasting your time with this one, its not worth it to put real money into the game either, the game is broken in so many ways and the GameDevs don't care to fix it because it makes them money.

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

cash shop>skill

thats all.

Default Decent game cant complain since it is free.

I think this is a pretty good game original set up.. hard to match in other games, ofcourse most games all contain the same concept.. But I deffinitely think thsi game is worth a shot, whether you choose to buy your way to succeeding or not its still a decent game with constant new quest and items among other things such as a new class, to keep you coming back. (btw, spending real cash is not needed to be successful in this game). You are givin tons of chances to do well and get what you may desire in game play:P.

so I think its safe to say I enjoy this game alot altho after reborning twice.. the thrill begins to wear.. so that said try it maybe youwill like it and if not uninstall..

Banned Reputation: 10

games fun. played for some years. all in all a good time passer.

Dont waste your money/time on this game To many Hackers, Scammers, Botting, cheating, and very very rude people. Game Makers dont care about there paying customers. To many clique's and full of Egypt people who Scam and Hack to play the game.