Thread: How is this game?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default How is this game?

Only I know this game has been out for many years and was very popular at time of launch. What was it so popular? how things are these days? is population healthy? are there many new ppl joining? would you recommend it?
    Thanks in advance.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

This game is absolute trash, the company can care less of you if you don't spend money on the game. I personally spent over 600USD on the game in 3 years and the company paid little attention to me when I was sending in hack reports. The population of foreign people is over whelming. There is SO many people cheating everywhere, I would recommend choosing another game. I quit btw before I get stupid replies.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkage View Post
    This game is absolute trash, the company can care less of you if you don't spend money on the game. I personally spent over 600USD on the game in 3 years and the company paid little attention to me when I was sending in hack reports. The population of foreign people is over whelming. There is SO many people cheating everywhere, I would recommend choosing another game. I quit btw before I get stupid replies.
    ur right it was way better when started and when co 2.0 came out, i never spent 1$ in it and i could play normal, now i cant anymore.

This was a really really god game with Diablo-esque game play, and a decent community. Then the game was updated to 2.0 and heavily advertised and it started filling up with overseas players, gold sellers, and casual players who didn't care if they spent money on the game to get ahead. The game balance has been thrown way off by in-game "lotteries" in which you can trade purchased items for a chance to win incredibly powerful items that allow people in really low lvls to dominate characters much higher than themselves. I would suggest not wasting your time with this one, its not worth it to put real money into the game either, the game is broken in so many ways and the GameDevs don't care to fix it because it makes them money.

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

cash shop>skill

thats all.

Default Decent game cant complain since it is free.

I think this is a pretty good game original set up.. hard to match in other games, ofcourse most games all contain the same concept.. But I deffinitely think thsi game is worth a shot, whether you choose to buy your way to succeeding or not its still a decent game with constant new quest and items among other things such as a new class, to keep you coming back. (btw, spending real cash is not needed to be successful in this game). You are givin tons of chances to do well and get what you may desire in game play:P.

so I think its safe to say I enjoy this game alot altho after reborning twice.. the thrill begins to wear.. so that said try it maybe youwill like it and if not uninstall..

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 15

this game used to be great back in the day as others have said. but now its impossible to enjoy unless you spend a ton of money on dragon balls. the community sucks too.

I remember back in the 1.0 day, guilds were fun to join and some guilds would have rivalies and stuff. it was almost like being in an old kung fu movie.

but now its just grinding for pretty much nothing. (im 90% sure meteor and dragon ball drop rates have went down way too low to actually get any). You can grind all day for gold, but people either want millions and millions of gold, or C P (which requires money).

So if you dont want to spend money (which isnt worth it at all) you're stuck buying weapons and armor from NPCs

i spent 30 dollars myself on this game and reqret it, even though its only 30 bucks. my account has a lot of high lvl items and such, but its just siiting there, cause the game iteself is crap now

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 15

Don't bother, if you aren't willing to spend money.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazneo View Post
    I think if person kill other person. they should get death sentence
    The stupidity.. is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    I think if person post stupid post. they should get ban sentence.
    Win.

League of Legends US: Sanctimony

Mains: Sona and Janna
    Alternates: Pantheon, Udyr and Kassadin

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 201

Horrible community....... everyone is so bitter and it's annoying.

She knows how to party.

Firor's Fury Reputation: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    The community on all TQ games are like that.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Awful do not play it.

Epicly'

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    Ya the community is awful. When I was playing on one of my lower levels I had my first dragon ball drop but I was grinding and I did not really expect it to drop. so after I killed some monster I hopped away to go for the next monster but as I was in mid-air I noticed that a dragonball had dropped where I killed the previous monster and as I was going back to get it some clown hopped on it and camped it until he could pick it up.

the communitys pretty good in capricorn, the pvps amazing cuz u can kill any1 basically anywhere but the nub zones (twin city) but unless u dont mind spending a few grand on the game dont play plus htey keep making is gayer and gayer used to be really fun

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 23

The classic version is coming out on the 18th or 19th, should check it out.

i was just going to argue that co has turned to shits but it seems that tq actully cares about there best mmo and have realized that thay have made it shit and all the classsic players like myself have left and are not interested anymore. but what the guy above me has said thay have released a classic version with no cash mall it should be great im going to try it now cause i started playing co when i was just a kid of 12 years old and i am now 19 and it was one of the best games i have ever played

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

This game was epic before the second one came out, I loved how you couldn't really cap the game. I think you hit level 130 then reborn. The pvp kinda pissed me off back then, and how archers were Over powered against Warriors and Trojans when they got the ability to fly...every...15 minutes I think it was :P.

I don't know if its fun now...but yeh >_>!

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Game used to be great, the graphics and stuff weren't all to good but PvP actually took some skill instead of pointing at a target and waiting for it to die.

Started playing when I was 11 and I'm 18 now. Sadly they ruined the game and I'll never go back, classic isn't classic at all. Lottery is still around and its all about buying from their website. They even took out features that were in the original game.

@Envy, archer's weren't really that overpowered. All you needed were decent boots (or a shield) and they barely hurt just stunned. And XP skill was fly every 15 minutes (or every 100 kills) but they also had a stamina fly which allowed them to fly for 1 minute whenever they had full stamina.
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    Minecraft

Banned Reputation: 10

games fun. played for some years. all in all a good time passer.

Dont waste your money/time on this game To many Hackers, Scammers, Botting, cheating, and very very rude people. Game Makers dont care about there paying cust****s. To many clique's and full of Egypt people who Scam and Hack to play the game.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

you'll need to try it yourself to know it's good or bad

how old is it?

Do you have to have a laptop? Also alien ware computers are huge rip-offs trust me. If you'd take a desktop then try ibuypower.com and then go to the desktop tab-->amd desktop-->quad core-->gamer mage 335. switch the graphics card for GeForce GTS 450 and switch the case to Enermax Hoplite Gaming Case.