Are you thinking about playing?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Are you thinking about playing?

Then do so! Now is a great time to start whether you're new to the game, or coming back (like me). I started WAR back towards when it was first out and decided to rejoin now that they Released Call to Arms, since launch they've added in Black Guard-a dark elf tank/dps type, Knight of the Blazing Sun-An empire tank type, Orc Choppa's and Dwarf Slayer's which are both DPS types. They've also fixed tons of bugs since launch and improved the ease to find and join a party.

Best of all you can play for free right now on a ten day trial basis! I believe you still need a credit card to sign up but you wont be charged unless you decide to keep playing. So give it a try! I play on the Gorfang server, and my IGN is Jadilus I play for destruction, so come and help to destroy the forces of order!

Banned Reputation: 19

I plan on joining wensday DDD its only 30 bucks!

Age of conan is like 12 dollars now lol, such price drops. what the hell are you doing to the economy blizzard.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Cool, you should join the forces of Destruction on the Gorfang server! We need more people to help crush Order!