Thread: [KR] Monster Hunter Frontier Freezing Problems

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default [KR] Monster Hunter Frontier Freezing Problems

Man has this game given me a hard time. First it would crash my computer every time I'd try to boot it up, now having fixed that, my next problem takes place when I'm actually trying to play it.

It will invariably freeze whenever I try to play through it. It mostly occurs in the first five minutes, although sometimes it'll take up to half an hour, and other times it'll freeze before I even get to the starting menu. Although notably, its never frozen when I'm in town, only during missions, the starting menu, and during loading screens.

A related problem is also that my controls usually locks up, but the game will still continue running. Minimizing and reopening the client usually lets me regain control of my character, but the game will usually freeze within the next few minutes anyways.

It's a problem that has me downright confounded. None of my friends have had any problem the game, but I can't even kill a Velocidrome before my program locks up. If anyone has had similar problems or any suggested solutions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

did it also take you ages to download the game?