Share your opinions about Atlantica Online.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

it's already done man

and if you see the new helio's griffin it rock's

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

well there are still some minor fixes needed to be done in the recent patch, so technically its still not done ^_^

yup like what happen at the Titan server big problems..

some of the players complain about the bug devs should really work harder!!

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

I think the launch of the titan server is a failure to ndoors, there's a lot of bugs..it seems that they don't prepare well before they released it, that's my opinion..

For now, i'm just grinding i want to level up today..

me too!! i am going to grind now to level up fast!!

I used all my bewitching.. .waaah i need it coz i'm always play in auto battle... ;(

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I've left my Mark and have departed from the game, after almost 8 months of playing its time to lay down my Cannon & Guitar...

Atlantica Pros & Cons

Pros:
    --Item wastage = 2%
    Theres almost no item wastage its all usused for crafting and so on.

--Cash shop items are available for purchase on the market and some are giftable (if your lucky)

The FreeLeauge system is better engineered and now have level requirements except when first joining.

Arena Betting-its quiete thrilling to see your name pop up winning 230mil on an arena win, sadly I never got it
    --crafting is awesome you can make things in the game the bad part is depraved gear is no longer worth making since phoenix gear game out.

--Battle actually requires thinking

--cons
    PVP nation war no one will fight you everyone pays tribute
    --pvp reward the likely hood of an actual decent item dropping is slim to none
    --in order to have open pvp ability (a.k.a. Kings Judgement ,KJ) your gonna need { A nation lvl5 or higher,be a guild leader, be lvl 100+, and full 125 will}

the thing is if you try this without backup , other people will immeadilty come and reinforce, these battle can drag on for nearly 30-40 minutes, its laggy having 3v3 players fighting its exciting but still laggy

the bosses endgame are actually tough

the game can be completely soloed excluding guild/nation dungeons --Oblivion which can be duoed

--and after grinding and facing the same 12 people in Div 1 forever and Weekly Championship it gets dull after over half a year..

Overall the game is splendid, just gets boring after you've done everything

--Goncourt 114 Musician guild leader of Nemesis Argos Server
    NationHistory{Asylum,Solace,peaceful(king)}

Quote Originally Posted by Goncourt View Post
    I've left my Mark and have departed from the game, after almost 8 months of playing its time to lay down my Cannon & Guitar...

Atlantica Pros & Cons

Pros:
    --Item wastage = 2%
    Theres almost no item wastage its all usused for crafting and so on.

--Cash shop items are available for purchase on the market and some are giftable (if your lucky)

The FreeLeauge system is better engineered and now have level requirements except when first joining.

Arena Betting-its quiete thrilling to see your name pop up winning 230mil on an arena win, sadly I never got it
    --crafting is awesome you can make things in the game the bad part is depraved gear is no longer worth making since phoenix gear game out.

--Battle actually requires thinking

--cons
    PVP nation war no one will fight you everyone pays tribute
    --pvp reward the likely hood of an actual decent item dropping is slim to none
    --in order to have open pvp ability (a.k.a. Kings Judgement ,KJ) your gonna need { A nation lvl5 or higher,be a guild leader, be lvl 100+, and full 125 will}

the thing is if you try this without backup , other people will immeadilty come and reinforce, these battle can drag on for nearly 30-40 minutes, its laggy having 3v3 players fighting its exciting but still laggy

the bosses endgame are actually tough

the game can be completely soloed excluding guild/nation dungeons --Oblivion which can be duoed

--and after grinding and facing the same 12 people in Div 1 forever and Weekly Championship it gets dull after over half a year..

I see.. but since there's a lot to be fixed.. i'm waiting for that til the game becomes perfect.. ^^

Overall the game is splendid, just gets boring after you've done everything

--Goncourt 114 Musician guild leader of Nemesis Argos Server
    NationHistory{Asylum,Solace,peaceful(king)}
    I see. but since there's a lot to be fixed in the game.. i'll be waiting for that time til the game becomes perfect.. as of the moment I'm still enjoying the game..

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

need to transfer to server delphi

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 16

Need to test this game again. I just played it for like 30 mins :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast