listen players

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default listen players

NDOORS Interactive today announced from the Game Developers’ Conference plans to release major updates to Atlantica Online.

This year will bring a number of refreshing updates that are scheduled for Atlantica Online, a strategic, turn-based MMORPG that combines innovative combat with character/party development and city/country management. After opening their 6th server to meet consumer demand and ensure smooth gameplay, Atlantica Online will continue to service its loyal fans and newcomers alike with the following content updates:

• 100 vs. 100: Battle with up to one hundred friends to manage attacks, coordinate tactics, collect resources and construct buildings in this RTS-style war.
    • Titan Server: Atlantica’s first cross-server PvP battle area will create the first true test of who is the best between all servers.
    • Housing System: Players will be able to build their own houses to raise children, educate mercenaries, and show off belongings, or decide to set up mines and gardens to cultivate resources or build a workshop to help with crafting projects.

Hmm... other than the titan server, which is already in korean AO, the other 2 features are certainly worth looking forward imo. But 100vs100, lag fest?

edit: found more info from this
    http://ruliweb.nate.com/data/pcnews/...um=11214&find=...
    translated using google.

- Large-scale strategy, the essence of the battle 'Tactical Battle System'
    - New Community Content 'housing system'
    - A wide variety of new foreign players for the three kinds of strategies to maximize the 'Gallery', 'projection', 'evil'
    - The highest level, Dungeon, North America 'Grand Canyon'

Endo eojeu (Cho's), the United States is being held in San Francisco Game Developers Conference 'GDC 2009' gimtaegon PD participated in the North American subsidiary, Endo eojeu interactive press conference, 'the' super ahteulrantika year plan to update the public will have 27 days.

'GDC 2009' gimtaegon in PD could not see a new large-scale war in the MMORPG system 'Tactical Battle System' was released. Ahteulrantikaeseo large-scale war, the battle with Reid at the same time the power of the guild or the state of a new way to enjoy jeontuin 'Tactical Battle System' in the form of the Cell 4 angle unit 200 of the map, divided into camps of up to 8 users Turn Base battle unfold as the PvP or PvE, MMORPG for the fun of the fun of RTS games, and unique to the game taektikseu deohaejyeo will bring the fun and strategy, yet different.

Specifically, each user of the characters and concepts, such as mercenaries of the RTS unit, depending on the officer's command to move, attack, resource gathering, building, construction, and to install a trap to attack or protect strategic base and the battle is pyeolchige. Also, flat, hills, marsh and terrain affect the ability of the characters, the presence of natural phenomena such as rain and wind with the weather for battle with the strategy and tactics ahteulrantika will experience the essence of the battle system .

'Tactical Battle System' and a large system with the public again, the housing system is. 'Housing system in the game, each user can own his own house as a system, users have decorated their homes, as well as the production of goods, mercenaries, and 2-year-old development, the strengthening of character, as well as your mercenaries held by the former butler, janitor, cook as you can hire.

In addition, the martial arts tournament to win his haetdageona of important items, such as smelters haetdageona major views on the success recorded history, the history of their critical content to be alive and breathing, as well as to communicate with other users through exchange will take place in a new community space.

In addition, the strategic diversity of the fight to strengthen the new mercenary 'Gallery', 'projection', 'evil' that will be added. 'Bow' to use Korean mercenaries' Gallery 'when the bow of the Three Kingdoms period was made to use the motif of the warrior, a powerful instrument to use against the character and ability, and Bulguksa Temple Dungeon Quest performs in the background, the acquisition can.

'Chainsaw' to use the new mercenary 'projection' peulraengkeuriteuwa the inventor of the steam man was created, based on the old American novel, a character with a bow and a strong fighting ability, 'Detroit of silence' in the background When you perform a quest you can gain control.

'Instruments' to use the new mercenary' evil 'that had swept Europe and the legendary Bai Early niseuteu' Paganini 'the motif of a real person with Rohan soldiers, but the men, the women set to ahteulrantikaeseoneun was unprecedented. Chainsaw has power against a strong hero, a lawless zone, Dallas' quest to gain control is through.

Finally, the North America the main scenario of the final Dungeon 'Grand Canyon' was released. 'Grand Canyon' Dungeon in the 120 level, the strength to find the treasure of a lost Indian village character despite the strength and the highest level, Dungeon ahteulrantikaui Green is a breathtaking battle.

GDC gimtaegon PD participated in the "game developers around the world gathered to attend the GDC to disclose ahteulrantikaui year's large-scale update the plan is significant," the "big events such as the development of its high content of completeness by mobilizing hageteumyeo we return, we continued to update the game growing global attention ahteulrantikaui want you to move, "he said.

so i guess the new battle system is grid-style... the new mercs look interesting too.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

cant wait for that update!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I don't know about the 100 vs 100. For me it would be a hell load of lag sessions. The Free League is already lagging for 1 on 1 battles. How much more for 100 vs 100. That would be 900 mercenaries vs 900 mercenaries

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by trapezonian View Post
    I don't know about the 100 vs 100. For me it would be a hell load of lag sessions. The Free League is already lagging for 1 on 1 battles. How much more for 100 vs 100. That would be 900 mercenaries vs 900 mercenaries
    is this the korean version?

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Oh I didn't notice that before. Titan server? Now that is just awesome. There are lots of players from other servers that says Xargrr can accomplish his record only because the population of Mycenae server is too weak.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

wow cant wait for the new updates.. this is pretty cool..

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 15

oh, ive heard about this news from some of my friends...these new feats are surely going to blow our minds. hahaha! but really, personally, i would really love to have these updates. i will play AO til the rest of my life.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

i dont want to expect too much, it might be too good to be true with all the hype id rather wait for it and then i'll give my thoughts on that

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

yeah that's right but

i can't wait to see the server vs server features and we will se who's the strongest server..

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

i've heard this news in the main website and sure is fun to have these new patches.. can't wait fot the next patch.. ^_^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast