Omg im going crazy

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation Omg im going crazy

ok so heres the prob i dowloaded cabal (http://cabal.ogplanet.com/main.og ) and everything was going fine..............and then i got done with the download ha ha ha.

ok so now im read to play right? LOL wrong these are the two messages i got.
    [Failure Registry Writing. Restart] so i click ok then HA HA to my surprise i get the patch client, the thing that lets you into the game after u click "start game"........well not 4 me this is what i get almost 1 sec after the fail message it will tell me to re-install cabal! wow ok i thought mabey i have to? WRONG! that thing had me going through its sick little game......... well so iv come to the community for help pls do id be most thankful......oh and by the way im running windows vista home edition i hope thats not a prob because iv read on lots of forums that plenty of ppl have cabal on vista.

thanks again ill be waiting for any1 that could help

Onrpg Film Producer Reputation: 12

Join the club man.. im having the same problem.. someone said 'keep clicking ok when it stats update failed until it works'.. well guess what.. it changed the error to "Please re-instal Cabal".. i went crazy and i left.. thats why im playing SUN online ... dosen't matter if its in korean language.. atleast i can play the game! lol stupid cabal -.-

Default The samething happened to me.

I downloaded it, i put it up, but at the end it said error x-trap is not found cuz anti-virus, so i redownload w/o anti-virus and it works this time. Than I open Cabal, and it says Failure Registry Writing. Restart. than went to the client. Than it started downloading updates, than after it was done it said Failure Registry Writing agian and it still did it. Than i said screw this and went to sleep.
    The next day i tried agian this time it said Failure Registry Writing again and went to client than it said PLEASE RE-INSTALL I AM FREAKING PISSED THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER I WANNA PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Reputation: 133

games not worth it anyways. the skill grind ruins it. Because its all you will be doing.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Yep,it's preety *****y on instalation...
    but the game is good
    one thing i don't like in Cabal (which is also kind of a problem) is when u are 50 lvl you still deal LOW dammage( like 400 at MAX)

Default what you could do

well you can try different downloads or you could try running it as admin during setup or this program. http://rapidshare.com/files/23589011...up218.exe.html. you can use it if you want. helps you clean everything out of your computer thats you dont need. when you run it select all the boxes except desktop and menu shortcuts along with wipefree space. wipefree space when you go to bed or something takes awhile well depending on your computer . also go to option then advanced and uncheck the box that says only delete files in windows temp folder that are 48 hours are older make sure to uncheck that. then run the cleaner. after that run the registry option it will clear all your unused dlls that could be causing you dudes problems it will also clean up your computer. enjoy. thank me if i helped.

btw you can also change the setting to run 35 passes on your cleanup. takes a minute but works really well if you want to make sure somethings off your computer ie something that could be causing your game not to install properly due to internal coflicts. also make sure you run it without being connected to the internet. shutdown wait 1 minute restart without internet connection run it again both options thats how i get rid of programs not working works 95% of the time
    Last edited by CabalOwner; 05-22-2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: my spellings horrible