Cabal aint working please help

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation Cabal aint working please help

I downloaded it, i put it up, but at the end it said error x-trap is not found cuz anti-virus, so i redownload w/o anti-virus and it works this time. Than I open Cabal, and it says Failure Registry Writing. Restart. than went to the client. Than it started downloading updates, than after it was done it said Failure Registry Writing agian and it still did it. Than i said screw this and went to sleep.
    The next day i tried agian this time it said Failure Registry Writing again and went to client than it said PLEASE RE-INSTALL I AM FREAKING PISSED THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER I WANNA PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: (
    Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by master1924 View Post
    I downloaded it, i put it up, but at the end it said error x-trap is not found cuz anti-virus, so i redownload w/o anti-virus and it works this time. Than I open Cabal, and it says Failure Registry Writing. Restart. than went to the client. Than it started downloading updates, than after it was done it said Failure Registry Writing agian and it still did it. Than i said screw this and went to sleep.
    The next day i tried agian this time it said Failure Registry Writing again and went to client than it said PLEASE RE-INSTALL I AM FREAKING PISSED THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER I WANNA PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: (
    Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if you like skill grinding 24/7 then it is.

1.try to disable your firewall and start uploading.. if the error pops up again try to click "check files" ...

2. download cabal using a download manager.

if this doesnt work you can contact me in my blog page using my chatbox..
    i hope this help you... thanks peace out!

for character guides visit my blog at:

www.gameguidexx.blogspot.com

Unhappy Cabal Problem

Quote Originally Posted by cuteface082003 View Post
    1.try to disable your firewall and start uploading.. if the error pops up again try to click "check files" ...

2. download cabal using a download manager.

if this doesnt work you can contact me in my blog page using my chatbox..
    i hope this help you... thanks peace out!

for character guides visit my blog at:

www.gameguidexx.blogspot.com
    I've had the same problem with the Registry Failure. Writing. Restart - Please re-install cabal.

I've tried disabling my antivirus software I use nod32 and I am using a windows vista computer. I don't know what the problem is. I've reinstalled and installed in 5 to 6 times and tried everything I could think of. I am on the administer account so I'm getting a bit frustrated now. Can you help me?