Warhammer: Call to Arms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation: 13

Default Warhammer: Call to Arms

Is it free? Or is it gonna be like WoW where you gotta buy a whole new game for the expansion......

Thanks

Online Phantom Reputation: 228

Its a free update, there is no WAR expansion in the works, according to an interview 2months back.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

"The Call to Arms live expansion, set to roll out for free over the next few months, will also include three in-game live events, a new RvR Scenario, added functionality to the Realm Wars section of the WAR website, the opening of the official WAR Forums, and a new free trial version of the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Eugney View Post
    "The Call to Arms live expansion, set to roll out for free over the next few months, will also include three in-game live events, a new RvR Scenario, added functionality to the Realm Wars section of the WAR website, the opening of the official WAR Forums, and a new free trial version of the game."
    I read this... but it sounded like its only gonna be free for a couple of months......

Online Phantom Reputation: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Pause1020 View Post
    I read this... but it sounded like its only gonna be free for a couple of months......
    I don't think so. Like I said, the developers did mention there is no proper expansion in the works, meaning one you need to pay for, back in an interview 2months back, claiming they are concentrating on patching the current game first. Where's cyber when ya need him lol~

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

Quote Originally Posted by cinderboy View Post
    I don't think so. Like I said, the developers did mention there is no proper expansion in the works, meaning one you need to pay for, back in an interview 2months back, claiming they are concentrating on patching the current game first. Where's cyber when ya need him lol~
    HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!

lol

This so called "expansion" is free.

The first event was to introduce the Choppa and Slayer. As someone said, the other events will be spread out.

Here is a link to the next event: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/li...ndtheSands.php

And what will be in the next patch: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/wa...cle.war?id=725

Oh yeah!!!! I am gonna hijack this thread for a little bit. I am wanting to start a guild on the server Iron Rock. The guild is for Destruction players. If any of you can be so kind to roll up a Dest character on that server and assist me, much thanks would be appreciated.

You can find me on either one of these characters:

Zenous, Dark Elf Sorcerer

Idunno Jack, Greenskin Black Orc

Send me a PM or mail when you will be on. I am still debating on the name of the guild.
    Last edited by cyber7chink; 04-01-2009 at 12:07 PM.

well updates at 30%...... gonna do the 10 day trial thingy

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

these are major updates, much like WoW's major patches, there's no difference

Arri's Animal Reputation: 99

It's a content patch spread out over several months and worded as an expansion to the game. If you own the original game, then the content from this will always be free.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Currently Testing: The Elder Scrolls Online & WildStar & Hearthstone

Game: TBA
    Character: TBA
    Guild: TBA
    Server: TBA

Support cinderboy: MMO*Culture BLOG

Camelot Unchained Official Site

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10
    A man walks into a bar. He's an alcohol and it's destroying his family

The bitter rivals live event is over, it gave some unique items and early acces to the lsayer and the choppa, I've heard that patch 1.2.1 which includes another live event is coming in April.
    This is for EU though, I don't know the current state of the US version.
    EDIT: I just want you to know that you are very limited in the 10 day trial, I got to rank 10 in 2 days and I couldn't go any further these are the restrictions as far as I know them.
    You can't mail,you can't use the auction house, you can't go to tier 2, you can't go past rank 10.
    Last edited by critically; 04-01-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast