one expansion for two games?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default one expansion for two games?

Well my boyfriend and I both have our seperate guildwars game, and i was wondering if I buy only one nightfall expansion can I download it on each computer?
    It really sucks that I might have to buy two because instead of dishing out $30 for one game we always end up having to get one for each of us.. and well sometimes it seems like a real waste of money.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Smile Yes

You can only use the expansion key 1 time on 1 account, so yeah your going to have to buy another nightfall key for the other account.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch N Munch View Post
    You can only use the expansion key 1 time on 1 account, so yeah your going to have to buy another nightfall key for the other account.
    ^what he said.

$30? Is that in US dollars? Try looking around (like ebay), they might be selling Nightfall for cheaper than that. Brick-and-mortar stores (Target?) might be selling Nightfall for cheap too.

Just make sure to buy a sealed, unused account so that you can add it onto the other account that you have. Don't buy a "used" account because you can't add it onto your existing account.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 23

you can buy one nightfall account and log into any computer with guild wars installed and be in nightfall. However, it must be your account because you can only use 1 key on 1 account.
     /l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ.
     じしf_, )ノ

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 15

you have all the guild wars already. when you buy night fall or factions, theres no installation. you just use the key to unlock the content. its already there on your hard drive, you just cant access it untill both of you pay for it.
    Playing:
    Second Life - Skyrim - Waiting for a decent MMO

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    you have all the guild wars already. when you buy night fall or factions, theres no installation. you just use the key to unlock the content. its already there on your hard drive, you just cant access it untill both of you pay for it.
    Lies! Lies! Stop the damn lies!!!111!!one!
    But yeah its not ALL there you have to download the maps if you havent played them before

Quote Originally Posted by Fieren View Post
    Howdy, I'm Fieren, the local pedophile. Share the fun, bring your kids to OnRPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by power_gamer_6 View Post
    I like to abuse mod powers to have other mods admit to messing around with a mod's posts.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by xXpsychoXx View Post
    Lies! Lies! Stop the damn lies!!!111!!one!
    But yeah its not ALL there you have to download the maps if you havent played them before

most people add "-image" to there shortcut to download everything, including content they dont have.

Current Games

Guild Wars - Werk The Witch
    AA3 - WERK_theWARLOCK
    Exteel - WERKtheWARLOCK

eRupublik

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by weRk View Post
    most people add "-image" to there shortcut to download everything, including content they dont have.
    -image?, how does that work?, just write it in the shortcut name?, I have uber slow connection, and downloading everything at once while I do other stuff it's beneficial to me

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mordar View Post
    -image?, how does that work?, just write it in the shortcut name?, I have uber slow connection, and downloading everything at once while I do other stuff it's beneficial to me
    in your Guild wars shortcut just add "-image" to the end of your target, it should look like this.

"C:\Program Files\Guild Wars\Gw.exe" -image

or where ever you installed it.

Current Games

Guild Wars - Werk The Witch
    AA3 - WERK_theWARLOCK
    Exteel - WERKtheWARLOCK

eRupublik

Banned Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by nopq940 View Post
    cheap Bally handbags,We offer cheap and best Bally handbags.cheap Bally handbags wholesale Bally handbags discount relatBally handbags with Fake Discount Bally handbags Sale Bags.,We wholesale cheap nike air force ones,dunk sb,air jordan shoes,supply discount nike shox,adidas shoes from china,cheap nike air max shoes,nike shox ,high top gucci shoes ,polo,lacoste t-shirt,Christian Audigier t-shirt,ed-hardy clothing,bbc hoodies,Affliction clothing,coogi jeans from Jordan-space.com

WTF? spam?