Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P2P list and what one should i come back?

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48

Default P2P list and what one should i come back?

well like the title say here my P2P game list right now:

LOTRO
    L2
    WoW +BC
    AoC
    WAR
    CoX
    FFXI (forget this one i played way to much)
    Or all other's suggestion you might have.

and if you can say why you suggest it, i will be gladly happy and thankfull.

You can suggest downloadable P2P's games i dont care .

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

I'm actually deciding between WARHammer and LOTRO too... didn't care too much about the others.

Banned Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Nante View Post
    well like the title say here my P2P game list right now:

LOTRO
    L2
    WoW +BC
    AoC
    WAR
    CoX
    FFXI (forget this one i played way to much)
    Or all other's suggestion you might have.

and if you can say why you suggest it, i will be gladly happy and thankfull.

You can suggest downloadable P2P's games i dont care .
    Dont even try WOW right now.. its too boring with WOTLK even i regret leveling to 80.

Im downloading War, so you should try that if you want.

Age of conan is cool, but you'll probably diss it after level 20.

LoTRO is pretty nice, has a similar group interface as WoW(Pre-WoTLK)

l2-Grindfessstttttt

CoX-No. But its up to you really.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29

World of warcraft ,

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthydos View Post
    World of warcraft ,
    Hes going to regret it at 80 like the rest of us.. barely any raids are out currently, and everything is soooo easy to do. Not much fun.

Banned Reputation: 87

CoX or WAR. Or WAR if you want to have fun throughout the game, especially the end.

i played all does games already but like AoC it was buggy as hell , WAR the pop was way to much spread out , WoWi regret getting to 70 though pre BC was good , L2 I dont know why this game "is good" . LOTRO is good though the low level pop imo is missing . Thanx for all people suggest , i just want moar.

Banned Reputation: 87

Just get to 40 in WAR, find a decent guild, and rock it out in RvR.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29

You know you could play a F2P game o.o?

Ty attila did the open RvR got any better AKA the castle war or w/e it was called? more active?

@ Xenthydos: i got tired all does shitty games already , i prefer invest into a good quality product then a generic grindfest . Still there a good F2P but what we have right now are all imo bad

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthydos View Post
    You know you could play a F2P game o.o?
    Not many F2P games are fun to people who've played P2P games.

Ty attila did the open RvR got any better AKA the castle war or w/e it was called? more active?

@ Xenthydos: i got tired all does shitty games already , i prefer invest into a good quality product then a generic grindfest . Still there a good F2P but what we have right now are all imo bad
    IF you're going going into War ill join you. Im going to be a Dwarf engineer
    Last edited by corasked; 04-05-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Quote Originally Posted by corasked View Post
    Not many F2P games are fun to people who've played P2P games.

IF you're going going into War ill join you. Im going to be a Dwarf engineer

Then im reinstalling WAR and going to Resub soon when its done,though i have a few toons already in Dark Craag

Then im reinstalling WAR and going to Resub soon when its done,though i have a few toons already in Dark Craag
    i hear how they cut 31 out of 49 servers to stabilize the Pop. Ouch

i hear how they cut 31 out of 49 servers to stabilize the Pop. Ouch
    well 31 is still alot , but yeah they opened way to much severs in the launch.

Rock Man Reputation: 22

Stupid question: What is CoX? Also I was a closed beta tester for WAR, but it really didn't pull me in back then. Have they improved combat at all? It felt too clunky and unresponsive to me. I'm willing to try it again since the concept and foundation was there. I also hated being Order and being rolled constantly cause everyone on my team was a total n00b. Hahaha.

well 31 is still alot , but yeah they opened way to much severs in the launch.
    theres only 18 servers left right? Are there open PvP? or PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Stupid question: What is CoX? Also I was a closed beta tester for WAR, but it really didn't pull me in back then. Have they improved combat at all? It felt too clunky and unresponsive to me. I'm willing to try it again since the concept and foundation was there. I also hated being Order and being rolled constantly cause everyone on my team was a total n00b. Hahaha.
    well never had problems with combat here , CoX is City of villain ,city or Heroes

@corasked:I left before the merging , so i dont know how much servers are left though till there atleast 10 its fine .

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default .

Hes going to regret it at 80 like the rest of us.. barely any raids are out currently, and everything is soooo easy to do. Not much fun.
    When its hard... ppl whine about it... when its easy ppl whine about it. WTF ppl ? Is there any game that can satisfy u ?

Quote Originally Posted by GolemiTopki View Post
    When its hard... ppl whine about it... when its easy ppl whine about it. WTF ppl ? Is there any game that can satisfy u ?
    WoW was boring after the launch of BC imo , all the nice dungeon i actually liked suffer from it .

Quote Originally Posted by GolemiTopki View Post
    I had no problem with BC raiding, it wasn't hard it just required a decent group.

The problem with WoTLK is that its TOO easy, I mean a walk in a park easy now. Anyone and their mothers(I just did a instance with a guy and his mom yesterday) can do heroics and raids now , but in bc it required progression, not much of that is in WOTLK at the moment.

Theres a difference in a game being easy, and being Much too easy.

i resubeb+10 days total 40 days of play . I will post my IGN if someone wants to join me

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 18

It really depends on if you're more interested in PvE or PvP. If PvP, WAR or L2 would probably be your best bet. If PvE, I'd highly suggest EverQuest II (which i'm currently playing). The community is fantastic. I'd also try Vanguard, as it's been vastly improved, and is great fun if you were a classic everquest player. Those, or LoTRO.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING:

im into pvp

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'm actually deciding between WARHammer and LOTRO too... didn't care too much about the others.
    Out of these two choices the decision is a case of pvp or pve since LOTRO pve is unmatched by any other game the storyline is so good and really makes you feel involved. The whole movie scenes that happen just make it even better too.

But then WAR has some really fun pvp but WAR is like WoW in that you either love it or you hate it theres really no in between.

I would honestly recommend playing LOTRO with a group of friends though because as you get further carrying on with the story is hard due to it being "less" solo orientated.

Commenting on the other choices would be a big *** wall of text which i doubt you will read.

Unless you playing Lineage 2 on a private server its not worth it. Unless you already have a decent leveled character..Cause when i played the place seems kinda dead to me well not including end game. But its been around for so long so what do ya expect.
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

Geez I'm weird..

Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    Out of these two choices the decision is a case of pvp or pve since LOTRO pve is unmatched by any other game the storyline is so good and really makes you feel involved. The whole movie scenes that happen just make it even better too.

But then WAR has some really fun pvp but WAR is like WoW in that you either love it or you hate it theres really no in between.

I would honestly recommend playing LOTRO with a group of friends though because as you get further carrying on with the story is hard due to it being "less" solo orientated.

Commenting on the other choices would be a big *** wall of text which i doubt you will read.

Unless you playing Lineage 2 on a private server its not worth it. Unless you already have a decent leveled character..Cause when i played the place seems kinda dead to me well not including end game. But its been around for so long so what do ya expect.
    yeah i resubeb for WAR and hopefully the pop of dark craag is more active in open pvp