Patch Problems

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Patch Problems

Alright so i got the game downloaded i was so excited, so i open the patch launcher and it runs for about 10 secs and windows send me an error report saying that something has caused Atlantica patch launcher stop function correctly windows will inform you if it fins a solutions... how do i fix this can i just download the patches from another place do i try and re install the game or what?

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

it also happened to me when i first installed my game. try restarting the client, if it doesnt work, try restarting your PC again, then try it again. if youre using AMD processor, you might want to download the optimizer program seen in the forums in the main site. if it still doesnt work, try reinstalling the game again.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

just try to reinstall the game and then the updates will do automatically after you install it ^^

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 17

There are threads in the Atlantica forums that have solutions to this problem. Go there first before you come here, as the official forums almost always have the answer.

Edit:Also, no need to reinstall

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Gorantu View Post
    Alright so i got the game downloaded i was so excited, so i open the patch launcher and it runs for about 10 secs and windows send me an error report saying that something has caused Atlantica patch launcher stop function correctly windows will inform you if it fins a solutions... how do i fix this can i just download the patches from another place do i try and re install the game or what?
    if the client is having errors in installing.. try the manual patch or get the latest client.. i think its smaller now and easy to download...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

The same thing , I reinstall the game and the same problem occured; atlantic pach launcher as cease to work, causing the game to shutdown while connecting to front server. Do this game work on win vista?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

lucky me i dont have problem patching the updates of the game..

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 15

oh yeah! restarting the PC seemed to work for me as well... rebooting is really essential in these kinds of situations. It helps the PC to recognize changes in the system. also try hooking up with the Customer Support... they are really helpful.