Is Trickster worth playing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Is Trickster worth playing?

Hey guys, I've played a few MMORPG's and I wanted to know if Trickster is a fun one. I'm basically looking for a game with the following :
    - Good,Fun, and Active community
    - Semi addictive game, nothing that will kill brain cells though...Ok, it can kill a few
    - Not too repetitive, must have a few things to do besides just level up.

Please give me an honest opinion. Of course since you play it you're going to think it's awesome, but Pro's and Con's would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

you will need to reach around 20 or higher to actually enjoy this game, i tested the game out and noticed how boring it was until i hit lv.20 after lv.20 everything was fun until lv.40..
    * Dnf *
    Syndrome - lv.50 sword master
    ---------------------------

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

I played I can't say I liked the community to well. But it has great concepts and the cards are col. Just felt empty to me.
    Yes games you do suggest on onrpg are just gonna get flamed so why suggest it ^^

I don't think so, really

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103

Only play with friends. Having everyone being a different class or you will suffer a long hell shit of an mmo.
    Give & Take

Default yes.it's definitely worth playing for

well, for my 2 1/2 years of playing trickster, i can say it is the best online rpg. you will not be bored of killing mobs for quest items.other quest items are from ground to dig.it is the only game which you actually dig.hehehe..it also has mini games inside the game like card battles that your cards will come from monsters and quest givers.the skills are just like the DOTA's.the characters of trickster is balance,meaning they have strength and weakness so it's up to you to build your character..even the graphics is simple and like ragnarok but its gameplay and concepts surpasses the cabal, perfect world,etc.i think trickster is the only rpg which has events in every two weeks and changes.it's fun to play..i have guildmates that 30+ of age and playing trickster.hehehe..try it out

I think it is pretty fun
    avatar- Luchia from Lumminous Arc

AM I PRETTY NOW SENPAI~ Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by reiveon View Post
    well, for my 2 1/2 years of playing trickster, i can say it is the best online rpg. you will not be bored of killing mobs for quest items.other quest items are from ground to dig.it is the only game which you actually dig.hehehe..it also has mini games inside the game like card battles that your cards will come from monsters and quest givers.the skills are just like the DOTA's.the characters of trickster is balance,meaning they have strength and weakness so it's up to you to build your character..even the graphics is simple and like ragnarok but its gameplay and concepts surpasses the cabal, perfect world,etc.i think trickster is the only rpg which has events in every two weeks and changes.it's fun to play..i have guildmates that 30+ of age and playing trickster.hehehe..try it out
    suckup much? How much is Ntreev giving you in cash shop to tell everyone their games are the best ever? a dollar's worth?

Well Trickster has a large variety of jobs a nice PvP and GvG system. The community is nice and theres a large variety of ways to upgrade your items. Also killing bosses is cool but some of them have difficult trials that can become anoying. The main problem is this one thing called drilling, it just simply sucks, it may be used to attract people to the game but its boring as hell and many quest items can just be obtained by drilling (btw most quests need to be repeated 5 times >.<). Also the character customization is not that good unless you want to spend a lot of money. Overall 7.5/10

Fat Bowser Reputation: 11

Sounds good, I think I'll sign up . Is it F2p?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast