Bring [Tororo, Book of Life chapter 1] to the Sealed Book of Life in Velpist Temple.
Quest item Needed : Torn Book of Life chapter 1

Accept the Quest and go to Velpist Temple. In the Velpist Temple Look For NPC Sealed Book of Life & It will say:-

The parts of the Book of Life has finally returned. It`s been awhile since I have woken up last time. Oh, are you the one. who has woken me up this time?I am the Magic Scroll of Creator Magician Adonis, the one who has been higly recognized in the continent of Lunasis. This is one of the legacies that contains the magic spells of creating lives.I cannot guarantee the safety of the ones who try this magic without knowing much about using it for the right reason and purpose. Please give another thought before you turn the pages. If you are ready, I will let you start.

Press Confirm & Talk To it Again
A courageous one! Good.OK, then, let`s get to the business.To summon Tororo, a life created by Master Adonis, you need three different Dark Gem Stones scattered throughout the all over the world. Also you need to bring the single page of Book of Life.Three Dark Gem Stones must contain Courage, Time, and Resurrection.When you collect all three types of Dark Gem Stones, bring them to me. You will find the single page of Book of Life on the way to collect the three of Dark Gem Stones. You can ask Dark Force Girl Magician in Randol Village for the hint to find the Gem Stone of Courage. I wish you the best! Hope to see you soon again!

Accept the Quest

Quest Name: Tororo` Gem Stone Ignore this Quest After Accepting it.

After Talking to it and Accepting the Quest you will need to go to:-
Magician at Randol Town

Talk to her and she will say:-

Book of Life. Hmm. I have heard of it for sure. That`s been cursed, isn`t it? Doesn`t it scare you off? Dark Gem Stones???? My Good Lord. like the name, it looks scary! I can feel that some evil spirits are spreading out from them. Why do you look for them? shoot- I get goose bumps now. Oh, by the way, those are not with me. The one with Courage used to be here, but Moonstone Gorem of Keron, Merac has taken it some time ago. Take 14 Dark Orbs and 17 Eyes of Mist when you go see Moonstone Golem. I have traded Dark Gem Stone of Courage with those beads and eyes of mist.

She will ask you to look for the Broken Moonstone Golem

After accepting the Quest, Got to:
Quest Name: Coward Magician
Merac, Look for Broken Moonstone Golem
Quest item Needed : 14 Dark Orbs and 17 Myst Eye (Take Note Only when You have all the quest Item then only look for the Golem)

After getting the Quest Item Talk to The Broken Moonstone Golem and it will say:-

Did the Magician want Dark Gem Stone of Courage back? Hmm. It`s a shame that I have to return it now. I barely used it. If you have brought the black beads and eyes of mist, I guess I am gonna have to give it back. Here it is, take it!

Click Confirm And you will Receive the Dark Gem Stone of Courage (Tororo` Gem Stone Quest Item)

Talk to it Again and it will say:-

Do you have some time? Please please please please hear me out. I beg you. *tears*In fact, the Great Magician Mohan has visited here couple days ago. You know the one with scary face? Anyway, the problem was that I made a bad liquid potion with the good quality moonstone he has given me. I was just in a very bad shape!! *tears* I was so scared... He was so angry that he forgot to put a spell on me... it`s all my fault. Now I can hardly move since most of my magical power is used up. I think something`s wrong with me. Listen, can you hear that squeaking sound when i open my mouth?Anyhow, I think I am going to return that moonstone to Master Mohan. Since I can barely move my body, do you think you can help me?Would you please get 3 Perfect Moonstones and return them to Master Mohan? He knows a lot about the Dark Gem Stones. Maybe he can help you more about them. Thank you so much!

Accept the Quest and then Look for Great Magician Mohan at Merac Town

Quest Name: Golem's Mistake
Merac, Look forGreat Magician Mohan
Quest item Needed : 3 Perfect Moonstone (Take Note Only when You have all the quest Item then only look for the Great magician Mohan)

After Collecting the 3 Perfect Moonstone, Look For Great Magician Mohan talk to him. He will say:

Moonstone Golem of Keron sent you? That little brat tried to take my moonstone for the crappy potion he made! *tsk tsk*Maybe it`s MY fault trusting him. You, too, be careful! Never believe what he has told you, ok?

Click Confirm and Then you will receive a Quest Reward to Trigger another Quest.

Talk to him again and he will say:-
By the way, that paper you have! Tororo. the creature . Book of Life. I have seet a magician who had Tororo. If you cannot handle Tororo, I want to tell you to just give up. However, I know how you feel by just looking at your face. Ok, then, since you have brought Moonstones, I will tell you how to make Dark Gem Stone of Time. To make Dark Gem Stone of Time, you need 77 of (Black Diamond). It is the product of Stone Weaver. if you visit Spirit Magician Heras and give it to him, he will make Dark Gem Stone of Time with it. Heras is a magician who communicates with the spirits in Aaron, Egeha, and studies the memories of the spirits. I think that is why he doesn`t like to talk with other livings, but I will tell him that you will visit him shortly.

Accept the Quest and Hunt for the Quest Item

Quest Name: Black Diamond
Egaha, NPC Spriritualist Heras
Quest item Needed : 77 Black Diamons (Take Note Only when You have all the quest Item then only look for the Spriritualist Heras)

After getting all the Quest Item Talk to Him and he will say:-

Hew. It was you. I have heard about you from Mohan, but guess I was imagining of a different one. Ok, hand me over 77 Black Diamonds.........Here we go. I know you want to take a look at Dark Gem Stone of Time, but do not stare at it so much. Since it is of attractive spirit, you might be manipulated by its power.

Click Confirm and you will receive Dark gem Stone Of Time (Tororo` Gem Stone Quest Item)

Talk to him again and he will say:-

Hew. what again? I have to concentrate. What do you need to ask me? If you something to ask, just say it. Don`t move around too much! What? Dark Gem Stone of Resurrection? Why didn`t you tell me so beforehand!? All right, all right. I will make you one. I need you to go get some materials made of Nightmare. Bring Horse Mane and Horse Skin. Let`s chat again after you bring those two materials.

Quest Name:Ceremony of Dark Resurrection
Quest item Needed : 1 Horse Mane & 1 Horse Skin, (Take Note Only when You have all the quest Item then only look for the Spriritualist Heras)

After getting the Quest item Requested Talk to Spiritualist Heras again and he will say:-

Hmm.. I guess these are good enough to use.OK. I need to start a little ceremony to bring up spirits. Turn around and don`t open your eyes until I tell you so. If you turn around and see what`s going to happen here, evil spirits might get to you.

Click Confirm and You will receive Complete Book of Life Chapter 1

Talk to him again to trigger another Quest and he will say:-

Hahahaha...You are a nice one. What if I just run away with Nightmare materials? Of course I wouldn`t do such thing. Anyhow, Dark Gem Stone of Resurrection is finally here. It`s worth of 10 Monster Combo Master`s coins. I cannot hand you over while I made it risking my life, can I? Since you have been very nice, I am giving you a special discount. Hand me over the money before I change my mind.

Accept the Quest and Hunt Bring Him back the Monster Combo Master Coins

Quest Nameark Gem Stone of Spirit Magician
Quest item Needed : 10 Monster Combo Coin of Master (Take Note Only when You have all the quest Item then only look for the Spriritualist Heras)

Then talk to him again after you have all 10 Monster Combo Coin of Master and he will say:-

Here you go. I guess you finally gathered up all three Dark Gem Stones. You said . uh. Book of Life in Velpist Temple? I don`t know what you want to make after collecting this, but be careful! Now leave me alone so I can finish up what I was doing!

Click Confirm and You will receive Dark Gem Stone of Resurrection.

Now...You have all 3 Dark Gem Stone. You can proceed back to the 1st Quest you took that is the Tororo` Gem Stone Quest that i ask you to ignore earlier.

Talk to the Sealed Book of Life and it will say :-

Unbelievable!!You really did collect all three Dark Gem Stones!! You rock!!Tororo is the first treasure of Master Adonis. This can controll the time with an undying courage. If you take good care of this one, Tororo will be with you as a friend, a coworker, and sometimes as a guardian. Ok, then, summon up Tororo! Wishing you all the best!

Click Confirm and you will receive Pet Tororo and Choose 1 of the Quest Reward.

So basically that the whole Quest. I hope this will help you guys on Obtaining the Pet Tororo. As for Bony, I will try to continue it later.

Summary of items Needed for the Pet Tororo:-
1. 1 Torn Book of Life Chapter 1
2. 14 Dark Orb
3. 17 Myst Eye
4. 3 Perfect Moonstone
5. 77 Black Diamonds
6. 1 Horse Mane
7. 1 Horse Skin
8. 10 Monster Combo Coin of Master

Good Luck hunting the items!!! If anything is wrong with my guide, please correct me. This guide is Done by me with personal touch so if wanna use it else please quote.

*link removed*