from Mycenae to Delphi!!!

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 15

Default from Mycenae to Delphi!!!

Hi guys... it's been a while since i have gone to this beautiful forum section of us, Atlantica Players, anyway, i have been busy with some stuffs and now i was surprised that from being a mycenean, i am now a delphian (if there exist such words). Ive gobe through the main AO forum and i saw a new mount from the korean server... it was a pegasus merged with a unicorn. Its kinda cool yet it looks so feminine. hahaha! I think its a fine gift for girlfriends, wives, daughters or nieces. anyway, have any of you seen any updates or future updates that i have overlooked? I missed Zanpa and Blaaster!!! I heard that Blaater had a conflict in game with some requiem members. i hope its fine now.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

yeah i saw it and its really look feminine... i guess there will be another adjustments to all mercenaries and characters in their next patch...

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 15

and i hope those adjustments will not cause any further imbalances in the game. I really dont like the pegasus mount... but i like the stats... its pretty good i think... better than the griffin.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

well if you already like the pegasus i guess you will love to have a lucifer's wings ^^