[new] The Last Gate - Fantasy/Tactical RPG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm curious to know, when will the game will be listed in the main database?

Quote Originally Posted by ZarroTsu View Post
    I'm curious to know, when will the game will be listed in the main database?
    That's what I'd like to know. Been waiting for weeks for them to post Grecca.

So... when is it going to make the game listing?

You know I'm not dead right? Neither is the game? Hell, I still update it every once in awhile, so I honestly don't see why the hell you guys, and several others, only vouch for the online games made by big-name companies, or things that "look good". A lot of games "look good" now a days. It's like a base-line goal to make something look good. But I'm not talking about looks, I'm talking about gameplay - a factor that so many people seem to ignore, as of late.

I will admit the game is a little clunky for this day in age. A large number of these games have been washed away by new things, and newer things still; but trust me, NOTHING has been able to match the gameplay of V2. A formula that actually works for a game. A formula that makes each and every player-character unique - because there is no wrong answer to how you play the game, and how you spend the experience you gain.

So, starting with my most recent three updates, I'll post three new updates as they happen, to keep this topic alive without violating common forum rules.

November 14, 2009

* All Unique weapons are in the game now. Huzzah! These should start to show up on NPCs after a few are killed.
    * The 'Light' spell has been renamed, 'Luminous'. This is so people don't mix up bonuses on the spell itself, versus bonuses upon the field of light your player radiates.
    * Regarding both of the above bullets, there is now a new graphical update, and a new client update. Get them while they're hot!

Each unique gives 150% WV of the original, and using it yields a large AV boost. May the gods protect thee in combat.

November 11, 2009

* Added an IRC page to the website, available in the navigation bar
    * Re-balanced a few weapons, including staffs, spears, daggers, claws, and shields. One result is that claws are now two-handed; buuut that doesn't mean they're useless now. Check the weapon help page and see.
    * Fixed up daggers in a few ways. First, they give a little bit of AV, much like spears. Second, they can be used in either hand, without needing the dual-wield skill to do so.

Daggers... Staffs... Spears... Shields... All of them are in struggle for a Harakim's use. Dual wield daggers? A staff in one hand, and a dagger in the other?

November 6, 2009

* New spell-scrolls, berserk and heal; now available at Damor's magic shop, and sold by Belle.
    * A few new armor prefixes have been added; check them out on the armor help page.
    * Soul stones now work with a few more items. Using a spell scroll on one will now refresh its charges.
    * New help page, 'Skills and Spells'.

Incidentally, the 'Heal' learning scroll is now gone. I'll be making a new quest for it soon, so sit tight. That is, if you haven't already gotten it from buying the old scroll.

Just a heads up to the very few of you who care; after a month of taking a break from the game, my creative cycle has found its way back to TLG, and I'm returning back to development on it. There have been no new updates since the above three in the above post; however I have plenty of things planned for the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12