Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ragnarok

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

I'll play with ya, since I have yet to try the Valkyrie server . I'll post my IGN as soon as I know what to play.

Edit: Its final my IGN will be Eczila!
    Last edited by Eczila; 05-24-2009 at 05:24 PM.
    Currently playing Super Street Fighter 4 and Killzone 2 while waiting for Killzone 3 and brink.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Smile

Oooo, I find this thread interesting. Can someone give me some updates as to how Valk is doing ? How crowded is Prontera ? I rolled a Priest to level 97 when Valk first opened up INT/DEX with a bit of VIT. The main reason I went this build was to make the most of Turn Undead. Hit up Sphinx and rock some Anubis If a dedicated few choose to play I might be inclined to DL it again and play some.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

^ When I went into Prontera yesterday, there was a bunch of botters spamming Zeny links or whatever they're called. Overall, it's pretty crowded. But the lag is still bearable.

I managed to install it and I'm a lv31 FS Acolyte.

IGN: BubbleTea

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    You just installed the sakray client without music :S.. oooorrr... you played about 5 years ago ...
    rag sucks... simple as that, was good long time ago.. OOO NOESSS BUT THE SEIGE BE AWESHUMZZZ PVP WOOHOOO... no, go play ultima
    bopiteedoo

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    rag sucks... simple as that, was good long time ago.. OOO NOESSS BUT THE SEIGE BE AWESHUMZZZ PVP WOOHOOO... no, go play ultima
    You have no taste in games. ./Slit wrists please.

Anyways, I'd play if my braek was NOW , but i have another 2 / 3 weeks :-\.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

I would play if I was not tierd of slow lvling in RO I think the lvling in Ro is slower than the game I play atm I play neo stam. and I also like more custom items like on you know what type of servers I mean sure the only thing I want in Ro now is the new 3-1 classes I wanna test Rune knight and bishop.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 87

Something's telling me you won't get to third class on the official server ;3 (require lvl 99 second class or trans (you get more skills if you were trans at jobchange I think) :S...

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    You have no taste in games. ./Slit wrists please.

Anyways, I'd play if my braek was NOW , but i have another 2 / 3 weeks :-\.
    im sorry i hate palying mushroom killing games.. but thats not called bad taste. /slit wrist someone goes against your cock riding games please

ultima is NOT bad taste you brain ****ed monkey. its tbasically the creation of pvp and mmo
    bopiteedoo

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

im sorry i hate palying mushroom killing games.. but thats not called bad taste. /choke on dick everytime someone goes against your cock riding games please
    Because you know, I ride the imaginary cock of a game I call mediocre often.

However saying the game sucks is something I'd expect to hear from goddy, an autistic comment with no general backknowlege or facts. Opinion is opinion, but mine is right
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    Because you know, I ride the imaginary cock of a game I call mediocre often.

However saying the game sucks is something I'd expect to hear from goddy, an autistic comment with no general backknowlege or facts. Opinion is opinion, but mine is right
    this game lack custimization, graphics are poor, and even if it does have so called good endgame pvp, the grind in between kills it.

quests are you basic kill this many bullshit.. at the end of the day youre paying for a game you can play for free.
    Last edited by Q_switch_css; 05-24-2009 at 03:46 PM.
    bopiteedoo

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Smile Surprise Surprise

Little update, my ign is Chiisu. So many new maps and items I've never heard of because it's been so long since I've logged in. No guild and haven't found any of my old friends >.<

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

im sorry i hate palying mushroom killing games.. but thats not called bad taste. /slit wrist someone goes against your cock riding games please

ultima is NOT bad taste you brain ****ed monkey. its tbasically the creation of pvp and mmo

if u want pvp and think Ro sucks go and play Tibia and after that you will think RO is the best game every if u think Ro sucks u must have played few games that realy does sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crim24 View Post
    if u want pvp and think Ro sucks go and play Tibia and after that you will think RO is the best game every if u think Ro sucks u must have played few games that realy does sucks.
    i know i just sum up what i have to say and it comes out sloppy, but WHAT THE ****ARE YOU SAYING?
    and no, im having fun playing my b2p pvp games. i never said the pvp sucked, i said the grind in between you and your gvg sucks
    Last edited by Q_switch_css; 05-24-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    bopiteedoo

Server overloaded =_="" ( I guess that's what happen when there are so much bots and zenny sellers)

Err anyway Chiisu I'll add your name on my name sheet... you should try gettin transed so you'd be the same level as us :P... or tank popos for meh <_<'' *lightning bolt* *run* *lightning bolt* * run* *lightning bolt* ...run....
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 05-24-2009 at 04:28 PM.

I'll try adding you as well, Chiisu.
    If I can even find you. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTea View Post
    I'll try adding you as well, Chiisu.
    If I can even find you. o_o

You're in my name list too <3

As soon as I'll be able to get online I'll try to pm you... Right now : can't log in..

Me either, I was able to get on just an hour ago. :O
    Guess we'll have to wait.

Skill build related question, I'm going for all element AoE wizzy (not too special heh) but I wonder, should I max either soulstrike or mp recovery.... (If I max soulstrike, I'll only have 3 points left to put in mp recovery if I reach job lvl 50)

Mhh or maybe I should put 7 points in mp recovery and max frost diver... Nah if I wanna go all elements aoe and keep quagmire I won't be able to max frost nova ... Guh... (yeah don't have much to do while the server is down)
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 05-24-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Don't you need Frost Diver for Storm Gust? I keep forgetting the pre-requisites for Wizards since they have so many. If I remember, Frost Diver should only be put up to 5, just enough to get Storm Gust.

IMO, maxing MP Recovery would be sufficient since you won't be needing to sit down for long periods of time healing that giant MP pool.

I dunno, mps aren't usually too much of a problem either... and I'm thinking more about soulstrike here, it's fast and efficient...

Also frost diver and all those things requirement : lvl 1

Frost diver affects frost nova though, but I determined I won't have enough skillpoints to get meteor or some other AoE if I max that... (and I want to have lvl 5 heavens drive and lvl 5 quagmire)

Hm, Frost Nova was never one of my favourite skills.. but I guess it would be good if you're getting surronded by dozens of mobs. Just hope you can cast faster than they hit. xD

Don't forget Thunderstorm and Lightning Bolt = JT. <3

This conversation is getting long, but theres nothing else to do since serv is down. I will only get JT lvl 5 so I can max all majors AoE, heaven's drive and quagmire (Heavens drive being the biggest earth elemental AoE attack and Quagmire slowing down my ennemy, used in combo with firewall is pretty good for PVE)

EDIT- also if any of you find solid shells GIMME '' ! (yeah I want to get ready to get energy coat once I'm lvl 35)
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 05-24-2009 at 04:59 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

@Dark: I've leveled a wizzy and in my honest opinion Soul Strike isn't even worth it. You'll almost never ever use it as a wizard if you level in the right places. You won't need SP recovery as its just a waste of precious skill points that you could put into something else. As for your AoE skills you really only need two. I would get storm gust and lord of vermillion. Those would be useful for most of the good leveling spots where you will be spending most of your time as a Wizard.

Here's the build I used for my wizard when I played on Chaos a while ago.

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/h...nAdodDafcKbxbx

Its a skill simulator so you can play with it and make your own build however you want it.

And if you want to check on the servers status: http://ro.doddlercon.com/valkstatus.html
    Last edited by Ruxia; 05-24-2009 at 05:32 PM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 26

Ruxia, just letting you know, it doesn't display your skill build.

Anyways, i remember i used to pwn with lord knights! I got the strongest 2 hand sword for them and it only took me 1 1/2 years!!!

then 3 weeks later i quit lol.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Okay. I fixed it, now it should. At least I hope.

Edit: Server is up, anyone else online right now? We could try and set up a share party somewhere. Lol.
    Last edited by Ruxia; 05-24-2009 at 05:35 PM.