RO healp..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

you're better off playing a cough server

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    The wanna be mod just failed.

The only difrence is the price in items(In general its the only HUGE change that you'd notice).
    And here I always wonder why people like you still exist in the world..

If that's all you have to come up with, then you certainly have not made any real progress..

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    And here I always wonder why people like you still exist in the world..

If that's all you have to come up with, then you certainly have not made any real progress..
    Its better to be at a stand still, in a position of superiority, then to back track in an inferior movement.

Anyways, Im not going to start up with you again, I know how this would end(Me getting banned for making fun of or mocking a "Wanna be mod".)
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

eh what explanitions, thanks guys xD. Guess I just stick with GW and Rappelz T____T

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    I dunno but it sounds ridiculous that PKing is only on P2P and not on the free server. I mean think to yourself..........it sounds stupid. Also I never played RO long enough to do anything. Valkyrie server is grind up the butt and the quest system confused the hell out of me......plus their maps! OH GOD THE MAPS!
    pRO valkyrie server has pk.. except for maps near town, expect some lag though if you're nowhere near south east asia

Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    I dunno but it sounds ridiculous that PKing is only on P2P and not on the free server. I mean think to yourself..........it sounds stupid. Also I never played RO long enough to do anything. Valkyrie server is grind up the butt and the quest system confused the hell out of me......plus their maps! OH GOD THE MAPS!
    As fas as I know, the exp rate for Valkyrie has been the original 1x exp for a long time now, they just moved the p2p servers to 1.75x exp or something. Quests are pretty much the same I think.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    The wanna be mod just failed.

The only difrence is the price in items(In general its the only HUGE change that you'd notice).
    Some warps aren't available too, and the equipment refining is much harder.
    Last edited by Raiyne; 05-25-2009 at 04:04 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

The quest are new to me D: They didn't have repeatable experience quest before when I played..Turned in the quest 8 times in a row and I got about 11 levels, from level 20-31 . It's pretty easy to level in this game now. I think Dark already reached level 50/39 or so and it's only his 2nd day on.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

They are quite new to me, but those quest are there on pservs and p2p servs too :S...

Anyway, Valkyrie RO is not too bad if you can ignore the bots and zenny sellers (seriously they both are incredibly annoying) and don't mind the grind, RO has always been a grindy games, even though repeatable xp quest and some new areas makes lvling easier. The grind can still be a pain, but dependantly on your way of playing (thinking), can be pretty relaxing or pretty frustrating ...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Valkyrie server is f2p.. the other ro server is p2p.

Banned Reputation: 11

if you were looking for f2p of RO game, maybe you should try private server of RO. there you can choose a pk server and a high rate server...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast