List of MMO's which are worth trying :]

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Could you please add Fallen Earth? Its an FPS.

www.fallenearth.com

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Lunia (Global) http://lunia.ijji.com/
    Florensia (Global) http://en.florensia-online.com/
    Dungeons & Dragons Online (Global) Going F2P September 1st http://www.ddo.com
    Lineage 2 (Global) http://www.lineage2.com/

(Update)
    The Chronicles Of Spellborn F2P Now. http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
    Last edited by JennyOwns; 08-25-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by 569874123 View Post
    Removing quake live(terrible graphics)
    You want to remove quake..? So did you hear about the murders in Europe over a dispute in a Free MMO? no no I'm kidding, I mean no harm to you =P (there were real murders btw).

But I can't let an insult like that pass. Quake has had more of an online gaming history than anything that has ever been made. I could be wrong of course, but you can't argue with the fact that it's truly an old and well-respected game in the FPS world. Plus the fact that you recommended warsow is a like a smack in the face. Warsow is an obvious rip-off of Quake, my wording is probably incorrect but you get the picture. Well you probably were just ignorant to the greatness of Quake, and I'm just the one to get too easily agitated. My sincere apologies =(.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 11

I'm thinking of going back to FPS for a little bit.
    Which of those recommended do you recommend the most? (lol).

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by soligen View Post
    I'm thinking of going back to FPS for a little bit.
    Which of those recommended do you recommend the most? (lol).
    i love this Call of Duty Series but if ur going F2P, i'd say either Crossfire or Combat Arms (if ur hardcore)
    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 43

Added Cloud 9

@ above ur looking like a bot/addvertizer to me :P
    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16
    In my own little world, they know me here. Posts: 666 16/09/2009

O2Jam PH will close on the 30th of September, they say something else will take its place, but I don't know for sure what.

Dear O2JAM players,

For the last 3 years, O2JAM has been the all time favorite beat Mania game. Its cool beats, frenetic gameplay, cool in-game accessories make it an incredibly fun online casual game.

O2JAM has provided us with fun and entertainment. But all good things must come to an end. It is with a sad heart that we will be closing down O2JAM on September 30, 2009. In line with this, we have opened O2JAM’s Item Shop for free.

The decision to close down O2JAM wasn’t easy but we feel that it is our duty to provide you the best online games. In the months before we came to the decision to close down O2JAM, we have looked at incredibly great beat mania games and we have narrowed down our choices to a chosen few. These new beat mania games capture the essence, the thrill but provide vastly improved graphics and gameplay.

We have met with the best O2JAM guilds and players last month and we showed these new beat mania games and they are thrilled to play it.

In the coming months, we will be making announcements for this new beat mania game and we hope that you will continue to play X-Play titles.

We would like to take this opportunity to reassure the O2JAM community that we will continue to take care of you. Look forward to more meetings, and more developments from X-Play. As always, X-Play is dedicated to bring you the best online casual gaming experience.

For any inquiries, feedback or comments, feel free to ask our CMs and GMs.
    Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Vulg4r View Post
    Well I just robbed a bank. But I'm not going to get arrested for it because it was a fan robbery. I sent the bank an email and gave them credit. So there cool with it.
    ♫ Mabinogi EU Beta ♫ ~ Server: Morrighan ~ IGN: Pocky

Banned Reputation: 9

USA. Unified Sarcastic Anal... something...

Every time I hear / see this post it makes me sick. Even moreso that this is stickied.
    The opinions of 'games which are worth trying' is just that, an opinion. This list is incredibly biased. For example, I think around half of the games like this suck, and 1/4 aren't horrible but just aren't worth trying.
    I don't see why this is stickied. There needs to be less bias, at least in the topic name. For example, changing this to a topic with the title like 'All MMO's New From Year 2007 to Present' and then adjusting the original post accordingly. Right now it is completely biased and sickens me that this is stickied.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

No Final Fantasy XI on the list, why not? D:

I've played that game for 5+ years
    FFXI forever!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

One FPS recommendation: Cube 2 Sauerbraten
    It is open source and probably F2P forever, i played it for a while, had fun and i don't even like the genre.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast