Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 251

Thread: List of MMO's which are worth trying :]

  1. #26
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chdtsmith123 View Post
    Mod needs to make this a sticky


    thanks rep+
    thanks just trying to help
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  2. #27
    42 Reputation: 14
    blablabity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Savannah, Missouri
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    8

    Cool

    Haha I just rated it a 5 star thread, maybe that will help it get notices and then stickied? Probably not, but the thread deserved it anyway .

  3. #28
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Lol. Atleast it's sumthing.
    Im open to suggestions... if i havnt played it ill try it and see if it's worth the add.
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  4. #29
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 14
    Meowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    infraction world -.-
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    take out the www from dungeon fighter and crossfire please. it doesn't work

  5. #30
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    kk ty.

    ~updated

    ~ I also went trough the links and fixed them all up. hope they work now

    ~Bump 10char
    Last edited by bueno; 06-05-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  6. #31
    42 Reputation: 14
    blablabity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Savannah, Missouri
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    8

    Thumbs up

    Bump. Bueno, if this gets sticky, please promise me it won't turn into the games list we have currently, it has so many games on the list I don't even want to look at it, keep it at this size or a little over .

  7. #32
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default



    don't forget fallensword free web based mmorpg

  8. #33
    Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 15
    Hyena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Nice list.
    Isn't anarchy online still free and worth playing? Maybe not, I guess its kind of outdated.

    I thought of games that should be on this list, but they're ruined by various things.

    -Conquer because of its cash shop. Cash shops are blamed for messing up a lot of games all the time, but none of the compare to conquers. Although, I think if you can manage to make friends in the game and join a friendly guild, this can be over looked.

    -Fairyland online used to be great, but now all of the versions have either horrible or a weird community. USA has a small community full of bots and chinese farmers. The maylasian version has (or used to) people speak some kind of made up nonsense. A cross between english and their own language. It drives you nuts, because normally when you say "sorry i only speak english" you either move on, or the person may know a little english. But not here, they continue to speak "englanese" to you as if you're suppose to understand.[/rant]

    -Mu Online It was decent waaaay back in the day, like 5 or so years ago, maybe 7 or 8. But even back then, there were no quests and it was all grind. But the community of decent. Now though, I imagine its just filled with bots, farmers, and even more "hackers".

    I guess anyone could find something to complain about with anygame, but out of all the games I mentioned, Conquer is a decent game that might need to go on the list. The only thing bad about it is the cashshop which can usually be over looked. Except with the Conquers its serverly bad.
    Playing:
    Second Life - Skyrim - Waiting for a decent MMO



  9. #34
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    Nice list.
    Isn't anarchy online still free and worth playing? Maybe not, I guess its kind of outdated.

    I thought of games that should be on this list, but they're ruined by various things.

    -Conquer because of its cash shop. Cash shops are blamed for messing up a lot of games all the time, but none of the compare to conquers. Although, I think if you can manage to make friends in the game and join a friendly guild, this can be over looked.

    -Fairyland online used to be great, but now all of the versions have either horrible or a weird community. USA has a small community full of bots and chinese farmers. The maylasian version has (or used to) people speak some kind of made up nonsense. A cross between english and their own language. It drives you nuts, because normally when you say "sorry i only speak english" you either move on, or the person may know a little english. But not here, they continue to speak "englanese" to you as if you're suppose to understand.[/rant]

    -Mu Online It was decent waaaay back in the day, like 5 or so years ago, maybe 7 or 8. But even back then, there were no quests and it was all grind. But the community of decent. Now though, I imagine its just filled with bots, farmers, and even more "hackers".

    I guess anyone could find something to complain about with anygame, but out of all the games I mentioned, Conquer is a decent game that might need to go on the list. The only thing bad about it is the cashshop which can usually be over looked. Except with the Conquers its serverly bad.
    Thanks for ur input.

    Is Conquer still enjoyable without using cash shop? and whats fairlyland? link plawks.
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  10. #35
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Great list :]
    This is wayyyy better then that other list
    I'm gonna try some games on the RPG list

    Feel Free to Add Me :]
    I need it lol.

  11. #36
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papercranes View Post
    Great list :]
    This is wayyyy better then that other list
    I'm gonna try some games on the RPG list
    haha thanks

    ~ Added Requiem Bloodymare.
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  12. #37
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103
    xDmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lavega
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    May

    I

    has

    bump?

    !
    Give & Take

  13. #38
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Lol thanks

    ~ Edit i added TCOS. F2p till lvl 10 then P2P but its good.
    Last edited by bueno; 06-08-2009 at 01:29 PM.
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  14. #39
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    Pucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Bump for great justice, seems like people may not be looking at this...

  15. #40
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103
    xDmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lavega
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pucifer View Post
    Bump for great justice, seems like people may not be looking at this...
    They aren't.

    Oh yeah, I think you should add sports too.

    Like MLB Dugout Hereos - Baseball

    Freestyle - Basketball and such.

    Add Tales Runner and Drift City to Racing also.
    Last edited by xDmonster; 06-08-2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Give & Take

  16. #41
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 23
    XGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    tales runner was interesting but im waiting for street gear to come to NA
    You Sir Are Wrong, And If You Are Not Wrong, You Sir, Are Still Wrong

  17. #42
    Firor's Fury Reputation: 87

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    A good fps is is Killing Floor, but it's B2P.

    Savage 2 is a pretty good RTS.

  18. #43
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDmonster View Post
    They aren't.

    Oh yeah, I think you should add sports too.

    Like MLB Dugout Hereos - Baseball

    Freestyle - Basketball and such.

    Add Tales Runner and Drift City to Racing also.
    Ty I added Tales Runner, Drift City MLB Dugout Heroes, Freestyle and Shot Online

    ~help me out tho i cant find official site of Freestyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    A good fps is is Killing Floor, but it's B2P.

    Savage 2 is a pretty good RTS.
    I have Savage 2 under FPS should i change it??

    Oh Btw Mod can u please change title of thread to...

    List of MMO's which are worth trying [Come inside]

    Or sumthing like that
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  19. #44
    Firor's Fury Reputation: 87

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Well, it has mmorts, mmofps, and mmorpg properties. I guess it's fine where it's at.

  20. #45
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103
    xDmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lavega
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Power
    12
    Give & Take

  21. #46
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDmonster View Post
    The first one is like in Korean when u click the official link and Ph.... >.> ill still add it.

    ~ btw i found the NA its by gamekiss
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  22. #47
    Firor's Fury Reputation: 87

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    You should add Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst to RPG. www.schtserv.com (It's a legal server.)

  23. #48
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    it really doesnt look good at all? is it fun to play? if it is i guess its worth trying..
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  24. #49
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103
    xDmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lavega
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Imba DDO .

    F2P Status Ftw.

    Find the site yourself.
    Give & Take

  25. #50
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    sirlunis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default s4

    why isn't s4 league up there in FPS it is just as good as any of the others

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •