Info on Dragon Oath

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Default Info on Dragon Oath

English Info On Game
    Onrpgs Interview

9 classes, Assassin, Beggars Alliance, Lotus Order, Minstrel, Pyromancer, Royalty, Shaolin, Taoist and Voodoo.

Assassins are the masters of the physical and ice attacks, dealing quick powerful combos, but the most terrifying skill is their ability to move unseen.

The fighting style of Beggars Alliance is based on a series of moves that build and increase the strength of their next attack. The apprentices base their attacks on the physical and the use of poisons miked from venomous snakes and insects.
    The Lotus Order apprentices usually study the personal virtues of the Buddha to pair with their Kung Fu. Their studies have given them abilities and skills to not only absorb damage, but also to heal as well.

The Minstrels are often depicted as na-er-do-wells and charlatans who prefer not to meet challenges head on. They rely heavily on traps and devices to confuse their enemies. Their devices normally implore the aid of magic and fire elements.

Pyromancer Kung Fu is characterized by preemptive attacks; they give up defense for a short while in order to have the most powerful attack among the nine classes.

Pyromancers believe the Holy fire will bless them to be reborn and will choose to die in combat rather than flee from battle.

Royalty Kung Fu prefers to use the finger instead of the sword and is most famous for the 'Six Veins Divine Sword' which attacks the body’s vital points to stun the target or reduce the target's magical power. Royalty Kung Fu is much harsher in training and over time builds up the apprentice’s resistance to poison, fire, thunder, and ice based attacks. It is said that Royalty Kung Fu is the bane of magic users.

Shaolin Kung Fu has a long history and is trademarked by its legendary iron body skill providing both tremendous offensive and defensive power. Fighting with the same force and power of a thunderstorm, the Shaolin always defend their companions first and then themselves when in a group.

Taoist Kung Fu has the strongest mastery of the elements of magic, leveraging heavily on their mastery of thunder, and fighting enemies from afar. It is believed that the Taoist philosophy, which is ingrained in their training and promotes going with the flow and living simply and in harmony with nature, cultivates leaders of men.

Voodoo Kung Fu is the weakest of the martial arts and relies heavily on the use of poisons to inflict damage, in most cases before the battle has even begun. The Voodoo has developed a strong defense against magic.

Story is based after some fiction story.

Each class has two different mounts. Seems like you get first one at level 40, and can get next one at level 60.

There's pets in the game.
    Last edited by Fabio_R; 06-12-2009 at 08:34 AM.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!