Few questions about this game.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Few questions about this game.

Ok I used to play Maplestory alot. I got to a pretty high lv(83) but it took about a year. And I heard that this game is waaaay better than Maple. I've seen some pics and reviews and all the classes and it looks pretty cool, but It seems like the game doesnt get really fun for you until you're lv80.(New job). Is there constant grinding like in maple? And I really like mages so is it easy to make one, or does it take a higher lv character to fund a mage? How long (on average) does it take to get to lv60?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

With the amount of new maps that there are right now, getting to level 80 is no big deal. The game hasn't been out for a year yet and people are already getting close to the level cap (highest level is 175 and cap is 200), so you can tell the grind isn't as bad. There are a bunch of EXP boosting items/clothes/etc that can be bought with cash or from other players.
    Mage can go Sorcerer or Bard. Sorcerers are pretty difficult to handle in PvE, but they rock on PvP. Bards are excellent mobbers and do great in PvP as well. If you want to go Mage and have an easy time leveling, go Bard (it's kind of like going Cleric on MS).

Detective Kirby Reputation: 11

Yeah in terms of exp-wise Latale exceeds maplestory by alot. As Orpheus said there's many ways to get added exp. When you first log on everyday you get a exp boost by 50%(May be wrong it just says 50, so i'm assuming %). Also mages are very rough to handle if you haven't played latale before and/or haven't gotten any funds. You'll level extremely slow unless you get lucky in the beginning and get decent drops, and sell them. In that case you can multi-element your mage until lv 40 or 60 then get a skill reset.