K-Style GUIDE

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Awsome!!!

Sweet guide i'll try to learn from it but wuts the difference between e-style and k-style? and yes im new to gunz

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

e-style is pretty much similar to what you do in ordinary shooters in some cases. theres more tactics to it and you can aim better because theres less rapid movements. e-stylers tend to do stuff such as sniping, ambushing and so on. e-stylers dont exploit any bugs in the game. k-stylers exploit tons of bugs constantly and cause minor lag due to sending lots of packets, they move freakishly fast but it ruins their aim a bit so it takes practice to get used to. im an e-styler cause of the lag and bug exploitation i didnt bother completely learning k-style and jus tstopped using it (i only use one kstyle move in emergencies, wall flying) just to point out i have nothing against k-stylers i just post the truth and if you deny the things about either of the style then your an idiot cause its true.

~e-style forever!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default Uhm

Very helpful
    I am cheese, The ultimate tomato!

NA Gunz Character: Evilcolt

hey iris id jo in your clan im pretty good at ss and bf but i need help on the k-stlye would you help me? for gunz im pkm_llama female char ill look for you on server 1 im usually server 2 though xD
    Last edited by pkmplayer; 09-25-2006 at 12:46 PM.

well what do you think people.. i would say that she is a hero! .. or even bettre.. GODLIKE! i rate this guide 10/10 cuz it handles all necessary details. All newbies can get their first base of skills if they understand something about that and already normal or good skilled players can more polish up their skills and i'm sure that even learn something new because i believe that i knew maybe only half (best way) or even less styles and moves of those what i could see here. well... i don't want to be critic.. not that but it's kinda hard text and for a newbie it's very hard to understand like dash,slash,switch-shoot,hold.. and so on but it's tottally OK cuz i have made some read-me's and guides and it's very difficult and burdensome to write all that .. so i wanna say that it's really great job and well-done guide and who wanna know that story with all or at least more details then should be contact our "sensei" ;D (our gloryous teacher) and ask with very angel-like tone and face and get know about that higher skilled and technic cultured Gunz world.. like i'm going to do now ^^ ;D..again thanks alot..

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default hey! thx!

i'm already lvl25 in gunzonline but there are still many moves that i still want to learn..thx for this k-style sumthing...can you teach me other? thx

hey..how'd you made your banner something..the fading effect.please teach me

whats your lvl ohmygodz?

Lightbulb just a question...

what is the difference between:
    - a move with : "...switch to sword , switch to gun..."
    - a move without switching
    ? please answer

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Hi, i used to play gunz online about 6months ago, i took a break and now ive come back everyone is k-styleing and beatin' 7 shades o' cr*p outta me! I was wondering if any of the better players could teach me a bit of K-styling in game cos i'm struggling with the guides (i'm a really low level atm cos i only just restarted) but please look me up or reply in this forum. (my login is 2swift4steel)

Thanks

(P.S, 10/10 for the guide, it's very usefull)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast