Can i choose the server? Xbox360

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Can i choose the server? Xbox360

Me and My friend are sick of MMO's on the PC latly, (either way, one or the other has an issue with the game) so right now we're looking at FFIX for the 360. i Played this a few years ago on the 360, but i have no memory of being given an option of wht server to choose. So my question is, can u choose a server at start on the xbox 360?

Btw, hows the game currently? Its been a few year since i played and was wondering how the community is? is it still newb friendly? Populated?

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 56

Yes you can choose the server. The only server you can't go on atm is Bahamut and Odin because they are full.
    Game is still very active and full, some servers more than others.
    Take a look at the economy index on FFXIAH.com to get an idea.
    Your best friend is www.ffxiclopedia.com. Read up on things before or while you are playing. There will always be people willing to help out but it is a lot easier if the new players read the guides on the wiki instead of constantly asking questions. ^.^
    Have fun.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10
    On my computer :D I just got a macbook pro and put windows on it too...!! :)

Are you sure you can choose a server? You never used to be able to.. You had to get a friend to get you a World Pass......

<3 Peace...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by RedDogXII View Post
    Are you sure you can choose a server? You never used to be able to.. You had to get a friend to get you a World Pass......

Yea, now that i recall, i had no option to choose what server to play on and it was quite empty which is why i quite. I guess im gonna have to get the pc version aswell.