Onrpg's Anime Essentials List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    I can't understand how you can give positive to those ones which are either terrible or similiar to Bleach / Claymore. Can you explain why you don't like those two?
    The hell ?

The only anime I'd call similar to those in those you quoted is D.Gray-Man, but the plot around it is much more interesting than in those 2.

You're calling all those other animes terrible ?! What the **** ?!

Azumanga Daioh is a pretty good comedy, a bit slow paced for maniacs like you that want gore, blood and mindless deaths, but it does not make it terrible.

The same goes for lucky star.

Wolf's Rain is my favourite anime, I love the art, how well the post apocalyptic design was done, the originality of the characters...etc... but what the hell who are you to say my anime choice is terrible ?!

Also Death Note is epic, I don't really see how the story is weak...

Anyway... wtf don't ever quote my post again without a damn reason just to troll like that. You're not here to judge other's people taste in animes, I don't find any of the animes I voted for to be terrible, if I voted positive it's that I enjoyed them, if I voted negative, it's that I did not enjoy them... If you wonder why I still watch bleach... well... I'm bored as f*** and lack things to do.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 204

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    The only anime I'd call similar to those in those you quoted is D.Gray-Man, but the plot around it is much more interesting than in those 2.
    Overall D.Grayman is VERY similiar to bleach and naruto. Over 100 episodes, fight, get stronger, bad guy appears, dies, new bad guys, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    Anyway... wtf don't ever quote my post again without a damn reason just to troll like that. You're not here to judge other's people taste in animes, I don't find any of the animes I voted for to be terrible, if I voted positive it's that I enjoyed them, if I voted negative, it's that I did not enjoy them... If you wonder why I still watch bleach... well... I'm bored as f*** and lack things to do.
    I wasn't trolling, maybe you should look at the tone of my post and compare it to yours. I was curious as to why you thought some of (what I considered to be) terrible animes were good while saying other animes that were similiar to them or better than them (Grayman + bleach / Wolfs rain + claymore respectively [again IMO, which I feel I have to type after each sentence because you don't seem to grasp this]).

People tend to discuss things on forums, try not to get all huffy about something if someone disagrees with you, k?
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    Overall D.Grayman is VERY similiar to bleach and naruto. Over 100 episodes, fight, get stronger, bad guy appears, dies, new bad guys, etc.

I wasn't trolling, maybe you should look at the tone of my post and compare it to yours. I was curious as to why you thought some of (what I considered to be) terrible animes were good while saying other animes that were similiar to them or better than them (Grayman + bleach / Wolfs rain + claymore respectively [again IMO, which I feel I have to type after each sentence because you don't seem to grasp this]).

People tend to discuss things on forums, try not to get all huffy about something if someone disagrees with you, k?
    Mhh I think I got offended by the part about DN and the word terrible than the similarity part, also, D.Gray-Man might be similar to Naruto and to bleach in some ways, but damn bleach in the 3 is the only one I dislike, I think it's the one with the cheapest story around it :S I usually don't really like shonens though. Errr... yeah... I ... don't really... understand how wolf's rain is similar to claymore though, there might be some similar details, but overal it ain't really.

Also : yeah I have a bad temper <_<' Actually I spent about 2 hours writing the post you just quoted, writing and rewriting all over again, but it wouldn't come out right cause I couldn't calm down...

GAHhhhhh the real reason why I'm angry ain't even related to all of this, it's all because of the damn school I have to go to because I failed one damn class and now I have full days and only 2 different classes, that means 15 hours of french a week and 10 hours of art =_= over 5 damn months and then I'll have to start working and I think I might have to walk 1 hour to go and to come back to school over all those damn 5 months cause my mom's too poor to afford a bus card for me, I cant even play games to relax cause I dont have a graphic card on my pc and I've been waiting for my new one to be shipped for a week now, still not there, so I'm stuck just doing nothing all day long, I'm gonna go mad >.<'' GODDAMIT.....(if you wonder, what's so wrong with french and art... well, it's simply the fact I only have those 2 class all day, every goddam day for 5 months)

~~ anyway sorry bout all that...... and about that too writing to myself >.<''

~~Sorry for wasting half a page of your thread, Songz

And before I forget......
    +Nabari No Ou
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 08-28-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 28

Koihime Musou anyone?? Romance of the Three Kingdom story but with all heroes of China as women Cute and a little ....pervert

As my memories fades to nothing
    The only thing I can remember
    Is those warm hand of someone
    Who was once very important to me
    Now that the someone is gone
    The only thing I can remember now
    Is the ice cold heart I have right now

Dragon Nest SEA (SpringWood) Paladin : QuelzacoIt (lv3x)

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

[POST-APOCAL][Comedy] Trigun
    others to vote for...

Deathnote
    Blood+
    Basilisk(some mature content)
    Cowboy Bebop(slightly older but good)
    Naruto(Do not watch english dubbed get subtitles, eng ruined naruto)
    Bleach(duh)
    Full Metal Alchemist(end is weird and you have to watch the movie last)
    Hellsing
    Avatar: The Last Airbender(kinda kiddy but really good)
    Code Geass
    Get backers
    Elfen Lied(some nudity, good story)
    Eureka Seven
    Ghost in the Shell(all series under GITS are good)
    Mythical Detective Loki Ragnorak
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Ninja Scroll(Mature content)
    This Ugly Yet Beautiful World(One of my alltime favourites it is a short series and a definate must see, there is some mature content also)

These are lust a few animes that I have watched and some I still watch, they are well worth checking out.
    Last edited by cjammer; 10-26-2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: didnt finish

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Sites looking so slick. I might as well update this list some time this week.
    Two tests and work will slow me though.
    Plus gotta PVP and lvl in DFO. xD
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

Gungrave
    Trigun

Banned Reputation: 10

Great list, thanks Might be a good reference.

Gintama. A hilarious comedy parody with the occasional 'save the world' thing going on. 192+ episodes

. This is my first time i visit here. I found many interesting stuffs in your article. Well-done!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast