Thread: Death Note final few episodes- What was Light's plan?

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 23

Default Death Note final few episodes- What was Light's plan?

Its been a long time since ive finished Death Note (or watched anime for that matter) and one night i just remembered about Death Note and its ultra cool plot .

In the final episodes, what was Light's plan to kill Near? I remember getting confused with the other long haired guy who took the Death note and the news reporter that liked Light. What had gone wrong with Light's plan that resulted in his death?

School is starting so i havent got the time to re-watch this series and continue the Naruto and Bleach series.

Quick question- Whats happening in Naruto Shipuuden now? Did Naruto and Sasuke have another epic battle yet?

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 22

What went wrong was the long hair dude was thinking too much like Light. He went ahead and did something Light was gonna do without being advised. I think. If I'm wrong, then damn. lol.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 11

Mikami was writing nears and everyone else except for Light after he had reveal the truth about everything. However, Near has an ace had his sleeve which is the actual the real Death Note that Mikami had, the real one. While the one that Mikami is a fake one made by Near's subordinate. In truth light should have actual won and successfully killed everyone but Mikami f***ed up But got caughted beforehand, light had to kill off her female accomplice which both he and Mikami wrote the name off, thus making Mikami guilty, thanks to Mello actions. Thus Light didn't know Mikami had also wrote down the female accomplice name.

Light then hurry and try to write Near name down, but was shot 9 time (I made that up..but he did got shot a lot of times) by some kid in the police department. Mikami then stabbed himself (Died later) in order to help Light escape.

Ultimately, Light was killed by Ruk.(As he slowly write Light name in his note book)

I'm missed a few parts in the last episode, but this should explain the whole episode.