What is the battlesystem like?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default What is the battlesystem like?

I personally play on sattelite internet , wich made me think i couldnt play it , but then,,,,,,i called customer support and they said i could pretty well , with mild side effects, im wondering what the battle system is like? is it turn based? if i do lag will iot skip my turn?

Quote Originally Posted by bradster101190 View Post
    I personally play on sattelite internet , wich made me think i couldnt play it , but then,,,,,,i called customer support and they said i could pretty well , with mild side effects, im wondering what the battle system is like? is it turn based? if i do lag will iot skip my turn?
    Final Fantasy XI, in addition to being an MMORPG, differs from previous titles in the series in several ways. Unlike the predefined main characters of previous Final Fantasy titles, players are able to customize their characters in limited ways, including race, gender, face, hair color, body size, job, and allegiance. Also diverging from previous games in the series, all battles are real time, and enemies are no longer randomly encountered, a trend continued in FFXII.

There are 32 public game worlds, a cluster of servers, available for play with approximately 15,000 to 20,000 players in each. The servers are named after summoned monsters from previous Final Fantasy titles, such as Ifrit and Diabolos. Players have the ability to move between servers, though few do; more common is the creation of different characters on different servers. There are no region-specific or system-specific servers, and unlike most online games, players of different languages play in the same world and can interact through automatic language translation from a library of translated phrases. The game servers are run by Square-Enix as part of their PlayOnline network.

Example of gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBMxwtFIbuo

I heard that if you do not login for 3months , the account will be deleted from the database , is it true?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10
    On my computer :D I just got a macbook pro and put windows on it too...!! :)

they won't delete anything as long as you keep paying..

<3 Peace...

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Your ISP said you wouldn't have problems? I work for a satellite internet place and the best latencies are about 500ms :P.

But, I'm downloading the trail now .