On my computer :D I just got a macbook pro and put windows on it too...!! :)
uh, all private servers for every game are illegal.. it's simple logic it's like copyright infringement. the companies just don't do anything unless the server is big enough for them to make some kind of profit out of it probably, since it takes a lot of time and effort and they can't be bovs
Hey guys, I don't care if RO private servers are legal or not. OnRPG doesn't allow you to talk about them, post links for them, etc. Why? We got in trouble for it before.
Rule No. 4 - No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images
* You will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, within or without sexually-orientation, or otherwise violative of any local or international copyright laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
* This also includes NO discussion of the following:
1. Pornography (Pornography, in the case that we mention it, includes all textual and visual erotic material. Artistic nudity is not allowed)
2. Warez (or obtaining pay programs for free) 3. Free Servers For P2P or F2P Games
4. Roms (we don't care about the "24hr" legal thing. i highly doubt you're going to delete it within 24 hours. we don't want it here.)
5. Game Hacking
6. Anime Downloading
7. Illegal music downloading
8. Illegal file downloading of any sort
9. KSSN's or any Social Security-type numbers.
* Keep matters from other forums or sites off of Onrpg. So don't go posting problems with an Onrpg member on your site/forum onto ours. Keep fights between members in PM's or Messengers.
* Do not post any personal information on any member. This includes their IP, Address, and any other personal information
I'm not even gonna continue, rule or not. I just find it funny that people that stick to being fanboys of official servers, when they can't even base their arguement on anything, except rewashed facts told by the hosting company.
Yeah, i too played RO [inRO -Indian Ragnarok Online] published by LUG [Level up Games], its was too good to say, first of all Official server, secondly F2p though it went paid only for some months, now the server is permanently closed.
I played like years, now i am looking to play pRO [Philipino RO] -again LU hosted, but the crap thing is both iRO and pRO have Valk servers [F2p] with all same things in aspects, so i am broke with which one to play??
via, P Servers Suck a hell, I will wait for sometime again, and look at your responses then i am moving to that RO [pRO / iRO], can't wait to play with 3-1 classes..