Which do you thinks the best overall F2P RPG

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by zeroburrito View Post
    this is sorta like trying to find the most appealing piece of shit in a toilet. very hard to do. maybe the one with the most peanuts in it?
    So true.

ten

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 17

Mabinogi has closest to everything i want in a game.
    Currently Playing: Allods
    "The thirteen days after we awoke... were the beginning of the end." FFXIII

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by dimmock View Post
    Mabinogi has closest to everything i want in a game.
    It's great except for the crappy movement, boring combat, and pointless equipment.

IGNs:
    Hon - Corrision
    LoL - Corision
    WoW - Corison (Argent Dawn)

Banned Reputation: 36

Ragnarok Online for sure ;p

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 13

Runescape is my favorite. Breathtaking 3d graphics, awesome character customization, intense pvp and pve battles with a fantastic storyline backing the whole game. Best customer support by far, and loved by all. I mean sh*t, in what game can you mine while you're in the other room pooping cause you have an automine trainer?

I think all F2P games are crap tbh. I think you have to spend money to have something of relative value... Nothing that's free in life is above average.. You can find a piece of sh*t t.v on the street for free, but it hardly works right? Think of a free game as that piece of crap t.v... Then you can go to the store and buy a plasma... Yeah it's more expensive... but you'll be happier with it if you actually have the money to buy it. I know I just related MMO's to t.vs and one is about a thousand dollars more but I'm hoping you get my point.

Free games suck.

Except for Hello Kitty Online...

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention there is one thing that's free in life (sorta)

Sex, sex is the only free thing that you get in life that is above average... (Under certain circumstances.)

Unless you go on craigslist and buy a hooker for 200 dollars an hour, at that point it's just sad. But atleast yo *** be getting laidddddd.
    Last edited by jhf180; 08-03-2009 at 09:58 AM.
    lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovah View Post
    I'm shocked more e-white knights haven't shown up. Holy internet paladins riding in on their mighty steeds of inflated self worth to scream at you in text about how against the rules your post was.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

^ This.

But in all honesty, I found Runescape and Battleon quite fun . At least when I was a kid. Ha. Not to mention ' Habbo Hotel ' which got me all intrigued why people wanted cyber sex and stuff like lolicon fetishes and whatso crapish crap.

There's still a pretty fun MMO, but I can't remember its name . Let's see.... eeeerrrr....

Ah yes, its called ' Dive into the REALITY instead ' .

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 17

I would say Runes of Magic

Im lvl 22/15 atm and the gameplay is only getting better.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Mabinogi for me. The combat system and the storyline is what I like the most.

It's great except for the crappy movement, boring combat, and pointless equipment.
    Well, combat is actually really fun, since you don't have to just stare and spam Fs or whatever as most generic MMOs.
    Also equipment is not pointless AT ALL, equipment as sold by NPCs is quite pointless, but upgrades(if done right) and enchants can mean a HUGE difference.

Bad thing about Mabi is that it is very lag dependant and a bit cash shop dependant too, even if it became playable with no cash ever since rebirth became free at age 20.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    ^ This.

But in all honesty, I found Runescape and Battleon quite fun . At least when I was a kid. Ha. Not to mention ' Habbo Hotel ' which got me all intrigued why people wanted cyber sex and stuff like lolicon fetishes and whatso crapish crap.

There's still a pretty fun MMO, but I can't remember its name . Let's see.... eeeerrrr....

Ah yes, its called ' Dive into the REALITY instead ' .
    Reality isn't fun. In reality can I buy hats and other cool clothes in a cash shop? Oh wait...
    lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovah View Post
    I'm shocked more e-white knights haven't shown up. Holy internet paladins riding in on their mighty steeds of inflated self worth to scream at you in text about how against the rules your post was.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by jhf180 View Post
    Reality isn't fun. In reality can I buy hats and other cool clothes in a cash shop? Oh wait...
    This is going into my sig
    Saying mabinogi have slow combat etc, might be true sometime...I guess the game just isn't for everyone but that apply to every game and every thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhf180 View Post
    Steam ID
    youseko

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast