Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: Free Champion Online Beta-key

  1. #51
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Triggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    Can people play already? I thought it began at 17th
    that's the open beta I think, this is the closed?
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    [ Hail to the king baby ]

  2. #52
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 41

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    804
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triggs View Post
    that's the open beta I think, this is the closed?
    So whats the point of getting that 'special' beta key from Fileplanet then, if its Open beta at the 17th, everyone will be able to play anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    that works to lmao. we should all make a guild lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

  3. #53
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Iv been in closed beta for a couple of Months now and i must say the game is pretty Boring, most enjoyable part was Creating the Hero.

    It is Closed beta so i can Understand if it wasn't perfect.

  4. #54
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10
    I No Scoped JFK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Illadelphia, PA
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Yay I gave my account away


    haha the game is alright but yeah the creating hero part is pretty fun

  5. #55
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    buffo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    need kay i play game ;(

  6. #56
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140
    MageMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,573
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Bleh, I need a key ;o

    Why is this thread here, guys?


    EDIT: Thread got moved to the right section ^^
    Last edited by MageMoa; 08-09-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me!

  7. #57
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10
    Kingassasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    So when does this game start being p2p? Open Beta?

  8. #58
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Anyone got a spare key? I would like to try this out.

  9. #59
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 18
    justln's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan the player View Post
    Iv been in closed beta for a couple of Months now and i must say the game is pretty Boring, most enjoyable part was Creating the Hero.

    It is Closed beta so i can Understand if it wasn't perfect.
    QFT. Got pretty boring quickly.

  10. #60
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10
    Kingassasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justln View Post
    QFT. Got pretty boring quickly.
    Hows the fighting? Is it basically exactly like city of heroes?

  11. #61
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 40
    silence086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    So whats the point of getting that 'special' beta key from Fileplanet then, if its Open beta at the 17th, everyone will be able to play anyway?
    Open Beta and preview keys are different. Right now are previews, and u need a preview key to play them. On the 17th starts open beta, which u can use the open beta keys from fileplanet for. I have both keys weee ^.^

    Creating a hero is DEF fun. The game still isnt boring to me, whenever it starts to get boring, i find something new or some new feature that makes it exciting all over again. Jus gotta keep pushing forward. I'd def subscribe to it.





  12. #62
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,732
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingassasin View Post
    Hows the fighting? Is it basically exactly like city of heroes?
    telling would be breaking the NDA


  13. #63
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    No one has an extra key?

  14. #64
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 41

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    804
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silence086 View Post
    Open Beta and preview keys are different. Right now are previews, and u need a preview key to play them. On the 17th starts open beta, which u can use the open beta keys from fileplanet for. I have both keys weee ^.^

    Creating a hero is DEF fun. The game still isnt boring to me, whenever it starts to get boring, i find something new or some new feature that makes it exciting all over again. Jus gotta keep pushing forward. I'd def subscribe to it.
    You know, open beta is called open beta because its Open, which means at 17th everyone will have access to the game anyway, which made me wonder what the point was of sharing pen beta keys in advance on fileplanet? Right now the fileplanet keys are useless until the 17th, when everyone can play anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    that works to lmao. we should all make a guild lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

  15. #65
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 30
    elazulblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Meh, my cursor isn't appearing in-game.

    Oh well. It was worth a try. Nothing's working correctly for me, anymore.

  16. #66
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10
    Kingassasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    telling would be breaking the NDA
    Oh wow...good to know. Sorry about that, guess ill just have to find a key somehow and test myself.
    So for Open Beta will we have to buy the game? Or will we be able to download?
    Last edited by Kingassasin; 08-09-2009 at 10:10 PM.

  17. #67
    Banned Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,809
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingassasin View Post
    Oh wow...good to know. Sorry about that, guess ill just have to find a key somehow and test myself.

    Go on youtube.com and search champions online, people are having beta videos there and breaking the NDA. Just go there and look at the combat vids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingassasin View Post
    Oh wow...good to know. Sorry about that, guess ill just have to find a key somehow and test myself.
    So for Open Beta will we have to buy the game? Or will we be able to download?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZOffuILTnQ

    There's a official gameplay from the devs.
    Last edited by Godyofwar; 08-09-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •